just the Round-Up - The week in drinks
The week in drinks
The top ten stories published on just-drinks last week:
Coca-Cola Amatil (CCA) has said it will not to exercise its right to buy any of Foster's Group's Australian spirits operations.
Carlsberg has moved to correct claims that it has classified brewing as an “essential service” in Lithuania, to avoid industrial action at its facilities in the country.
Diageo's Bushmills Irish Honey
Consumers in the UK are ditching Champagne for lower-priced sparkling wine amid tough economic times, new figures suggest.
Sanford Bernstein analysts see the newly-launched Bud Light Platinum helping Anheuser-Busch InBev to stem a fall in beer sales in its key US market.
Brown-Forman has seen the "expected downward rebalancing of distributor inventories" in the US slow its fiscal-year performance in the third quarter.
Molson Coors is launching Coors Light with iced tea as part of its plan to broaden beer's appeal in mature markets.
Stifel Nicolaus analysts expect Coca-Cola Enterprises to leave it late before deciding whether to exercise its right to acquire The Coca-Cola Co's bottling operations in Germany.
Anheuser-Busch InBev has reported a solid rise in sales and a jump in net profits for its fiscal year, despite selling the same amount of beer as the year before.
A former executive at Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE) has been charged with insider trading in the US.
- What's so special about Islay anyway? - Comment
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- What do Bourbon and craft beer have in common?
- Aus wine industry pays price for past failures
- Ten things to know about spirits in the US
- Alcohol industry warning over Kroger plan
- SABMiller hits back in UK corporation tax row
- Diageo's Orphan Barrel The Gifted Horse - NPD
- Suntory bids for Lucozade, Ribena Nigerian network
- American rye whiskey sales leap 600% in five years
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research