just the Round-Up - The week in drinks
The week in drinks
The top ten stories published on just-drinks last week:
Sapporo Holdings has further integrated the Pokka Corp business by merging the unit with its own non-alcoholic beverage business.
China will drive global beer sales in 2012, but growing numbers of brewers will look to expand into cider and ready-to-drink products, Rabobank analysts have predicted.
Prices for California wine grapes hit record highs in 2011 following a smaller harvest, adding to commodity cost pressure on wine firms, new figures show.
French wine and spirits exports rose by 10.5% in value and 2.4% in volume in 2011, mainly thanks to Cognac and Bordeaux wine demand in Asia, according to trade body FEVS.
The UK & Global senior corporate affairs director at Anheuser-Busch InBev has left the company.
Dr Pepper Snapple Group (DPSG) said it believes that the Dr Pepper Ten brand has staying power, despite the variant recording flat volumes in 2011.
Heineken has already closed 46 breweries and maltings across Europe in the last decade, but there are more cuts to come as the brewer seeks to fuel its drive into Africa and Latin America.
Molson Coors has reported a drop in full-year profits, despite higher beer sales.
Pernod Ricard's CEO, Pierre Pringuet, has said that Europe remains a "bastion" for the group, despite seeing growth increasingly driven by so-called emerging markets.
After several years of pursuing overseas acquisitions, Kirin Holdings' immediate priority is to consolidate its assets and cut debt.
- Winners & losers of AB InBev's SABMiller takeover
- Can Bacardi take its rum back to the party?
- ABInBev on the verge of SABMiller buy? - Comment
- How big is MegaBrew? ABI/SAB market share, brands
- What Trans-Pacific Partnership means for drinks
- Anheuser-Busch InBev wins SABMiller's hand
- A-B InBev raises SABMiller offer to GBP70.5bn
- Carlsberg UK chief James Lousada quits
- Beam Suntory CMO to stand down
- Ketel One co-owner now Bols' largest shareholder
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Summary Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Anheuser-Busch InBev SA/NV - Strategy and SWOT Report