just the Round-Up - The week in drinks
The week in drinks
The top ten stories published on just-drinks last week:
The UK Government has extended its Change4Life scheme to alcohol, with the launch of an advertising campaign that highlights links between excessive drinking and disease.
Diageo's John Walker & Sons Diamond Jubilee
MillerCoors has acquired Crispin Cider Co in the US, signalling growing interest in the category amid shrinking sales of mainstream beer.
Foster's Group has lost the rights to Japanese beer brand Asahi following the Australian company's acquisition by SABMiller.
Central European Distribution Corp has said that it needs time to consider Russian Standard's offer of debt funding and assets in return for a bigger stake in the distributor.
Africa, Latin America and China have propelled The Coca-Cola Co to a full-year performance in-line with its expectations, as the soft drinks giant prepares for another round of cost savings in mature markets.
Wine producers in the European Union (EU) will be able to use the term “organic wine” on labels for the first time, starting from this year’s harvest, according to new rules.
PepsiCo is to cut around 8,700 employees as part of a cost saving strategy designed to restore shareholders' confidence by freeing up funds for key brands.
The economic strife affecting western Europe is continuing to give Diageo a headache, with uptake in the south of the region in particular bouncing along the bottom.
- Pernod relies on Indian whiskey to crack Africa
- Focus - Edrington's FY Performance by Brand
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- 5 reasons why Constellation's Meiomi buy works
- NPD: The Clear Soft Drink Trend is Back
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- Diageo CFO Mahlan to head up N America
- Diageo sells "non-core" Gleneagles
- Pernod Ricard allays Havana Club shortage fears
- Diageo lining up Gleneagles sale - report
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- The IWSR Company Profile 2014 – Remy Cointreau
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research