just the Round-Up - The week in drinks
The week in drinks
The top ten stories published on just-drinks last week:
The UK Government has extended its Change4Life scheme to alcohol, with the launch of an advertising campaign that highlights links between excessive drinking and disease.
Diageo's John Walker & Sons Diamond Jubilee
MillerCoors has acquired Crispin Cider Co in the US, signalling growing interest in the category amid shrinking sales of mainstream beer.
Foster's Group has lost the rights to Japanese beer brand Asahi following the Australian company's acquisition by SABMiller.
Central European Distribution Corp has said that it needs time to consider Russian Standard's offer of debt funding and assets in return for a bigger stake in the distributor.
Africa, Latin America and China have propelled The Coca-Cola Co to a full-year performance in-line with its expectations, as the soft drinks giant prepares for another round of cost savings in mature markets.
Wine producers in the European Union (EU) will be able to use the term “organic wine” on labels for the first time, starting from this year’s harvest, according to new rules.
PepsiCo is to cut around 8,700 employees as part of a cost saving strategy designed to restore shareholders' confidence by freeing up funds for key brands.
The economic strife affecting western Europe is continuing to give Diageo a headache, with uptake in the south of the region in particular bouncing along the bottom.
- Pernod Ricard 's first-half results - Preview
- Carlsberg's Q4 & full-year results - Preview
- Key trends for beer in 2016 - Focus
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- The global beer category - The facts
- Asahi Group lines up Grolsch, Meantime, Peroni buy
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- Beam Suntory targets Kenya with Edrington/FIX
- SABMiller's Europe chief to join Britvic board
- Asahi Group to buy Grolsch, Peroni from SABMiller
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research