just the Round-Up - The week in drinks
The week in drinks
The top ten stories published on just-drinks last week:
Constellation Brands has confirmed a switch of chief information officer.
United Spirits has seen weak third-quarter trading take the shine off a rise in sales and profits for the first nine months of its fiscal year.
Central European Distribution Corp has renewed its exclusive distribution deal with Beam Inc in Poland, as the group continues to consider a proposal from Russian Standard.
SABMiller has cemented an agreement with Anadolu Efes that will see it hand over Russian beer operations in return for a 24% stake in the Turkey-based brewer.
Starbucks Coffee Co plans to increase the number of its US coffee houses that also offer wine and beer in 2012.
Panmure Gordon analysts have cut their full-year profits target for Britvic, on the back of sales declines in the firm's UK stills division and in Ireland.
The UK Government is considering introducing duty tax stamps for beer, as the country's National Audit Office urges HM Revenue & Customs to do more to tackle duty fraud.
Wide-ranging reforms to the European Union wine sector have fallen short of ambitious targets, according to a report by Rabobank.
The former MD of Diageo's Northern Europe region has been appointed CEO of the UK division of Carlsberg.
The chairman and CEO of The Coca-Cola Co has said the company will look to create around 100,000 jobs globally, over the next ten years, according to reports.
Earlier this week, we ran part one of our interview with the CEO of Remy Martin, Patrick Piana. Here, in the second and concluding part, Piana looks at the emerging markets as well as the mature marke...
Patience Gould is keen to snap you romanticists back into the real world. Brace yourselves......
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- just The Preview - Pernod Ricard's Q4 & FY
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- Bacardi announces CFO switch
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory
- Brown-Forman unveils Jack Daniel's UK push