just the Round-Up - The week in drinks
The week in drinks
The top ten stories published on just-drinks last week:
SABMiller has begun the shake-up of its beer presence in Australia following its recent purchase of Foster's Group.
Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Co (CCHBC) has announced the appointment of a new CFO.
Christie's and Sotheby's have reported strong wine auction sales for 2011, but prices for the world's top wines have cooled in recent months amid the global economic malaise.
Ratings agency Moody's is considering a second downgrade for Central European Distribution Corp in as many months, amid concern that the drinks distributor could default on debt.
Diageo is edging closer to building a new Guinness brewery at its St James's Gate site in Ireland.
Heineken UK has said that it acted responsibly on pensions following news that the UK Pension Ombudsman will formally investigate complaints made against the brewer.
Kirin Holdings has said it is overhauling Schincariol's business plan in order to help the Brazilian brewer deliver annual net sales growth of 10%.
United Spirits has said that it will use foreign currency convertible bonds to raise cash to pay down high interest-bearing debt.
India's Government is set to reduce the import duty on wine and spirits from 150% to 50%.
Baltika Breweries unit has been named as the official beer supplier for the Winter Olympics in Russia in 2014.
- Winners & losers of AB InBev's SABMiller takeover
- Can Bacardi take its rum back to the party?
- ABInBev on the verge of SABMiller buy? - Comment
- What Trans-Pacific Partnership means for drinks
- AB InBev, SABMiller - Here's what'll happen next
- Anheuser-Busch InBev wins SABMiller's hand
- A-B InBev raises SABMiller offer to GBP70.5bn
- Carlsberg UK chief James Lousada quits
- Ketel One co-owner now Bols' largest shareholder
- Beam Suntory CMO to stand down
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Summary Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Anheuser-Busch InBev SA/NV - Strategy and SWOT Report