just the Round-Up - The week in drinks
The week in drinks
The top ten stories published on just-drinks last week:
SABMiller has begun the shake-up of its beer presence in Australia following its recent purchase of Foster's Group.
Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Co (CCHBC) has announced the appointment of a new CFO.
Christie's and Sotheby's have reported strong wine auction sales for 2011, but prices for the world's top wines have cooled in recent months amid the global economic malaise.
Ratings agency Moody's is considering a second downgrade for Central European Distribution Corp in as many months, amid concern that the drinks distributor could default on debt.
Diageo is edging closer to building a new Guinness brewery at its St James's Gate site in Ireland.
Heineken UK has said that it acted responsibly on pensions following news that the UK Pension Ombudsman will formally investigate complaints made against the brewer.
Kirin Holdings has said it is overhauling Schincariol's business plan in order to help the Brazilian brewer deliver annual net sales growth of 10%.
United Spirits has said that it will use foreign currency convertible bonds to raise cash to pay down high interest-bearing debt.
India's Government is set to reduce the import duty on wine and spirits from 150% to 50%.
Baltika Breweries unit has been named as the official beer supplier for the Winter Olympics in Russia in 2014.
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- 5 reasons why Constellation's Meiomi buy works
- Focus - Edrington's FY Performance by Brand
- Pernod relies on Indian whiskey to crack Africa
- Diageo sells "non-core" Gleneagles
- Diageo CFO Mahlan to head up N America
- Diageo ditches Shui Jing Fang plans in China
- William Grant partners Rugby World Cup
- Pernod Ricard allays Havana Club shortage fears
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- The IWSR Company Profile 2014 – Remy Cointreau
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research