just the Round-Up - The week in drinks
The week in drinks
The top ten stories published on just-drinks last week:
Investor disappointment at Chongqing Brewery is putting extra pressure on Carlsberg's shares, according to analyst group Sanford Bernstein.
Exports of US wine for 2011 are expected to set a new record, according to the California-based Wine Institute.
William Grant & Sons has confirmed it is in unspecified discussions regarding a new distillery in Ireland for is Tullamore Dew Irish whiskey brand.
Diageo has updated the packaging for its Talisker single malt Scotch whisky brand.
Heineken has agreed to take almost complete ownership of Brasserie Nationale d'Haiti for an undisclosed fee.
The Coca-Cola Co has announced that it will buy 50% of the soft drinks business of Aujan Industries, as part of the US firm's long-term investment plan in the Middle East.
The new CEO of PepsiCo Americas Beverages plans to renew the group's focus on core soft drinks brands in the US in order to improve sales and investor confidence.
Russian Standard has acquired a majority stake in Italy-based wine group Gancia as it seeks to capitalise on demand for wine in Russia.
The Coca-Cola Co has signed "multi-million dollar" tie-up deals with biotechnology companies in order to create a bottle that is made entirely from plants, for use across its entire drinks portfolio.
Carlsberg has ceased production of a Ansells Mild ale in the UK due to a lack of demand from the country's pubs....
- Are we kidding ourselves over craft spirits?
- What's behind Brown-Forman's Irish whiskey plans?
- Is Brown-Forman doing a Jack Daniel's in Ireland?
- How good a sustainability fit are ABI and SAB?
- The new Johnnie Walker ad and today's consumers
- Diageo, Treasury Wine Estates quiet on wine sale
- Chandon to become "third pillar brand" for MH
- Brown-Forman silent on Southern Comfort report
- Stoli appoints international marketing director
- Moet Hennessy hails Formula One deal for Chandon
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research