just the Round-Up - The week in drinks
The week in drinks
The top ten stories published on just-drinks last week:
Investor disappointment at Chongqing Brewery is putting extra pressure on Carlsberg's shares, according to analyst group Sanford Bernstein.
Exports of US wine for 2011 are expected to set a new record, according to the California-based Wine Institute.
William Grant & Sons has confirmed it is in unspecified discussions regarding a new distillery in Ireland for is Tullamore Dew Irish whiskey brand.
Diageo has updated the packaging for its Talisker single malt Scotch whisky brand.
Heineken has agreed to take almost complete ownership of Brasserie Nationale d'Haiti for an undisclosed fee.
The Coca-Cola Co has announced that it will buy 50% of the soft drinks business of Aujan Industries, as part of the US firm's long-term investment plan in the Middle East.
The new CEO of PepsiCo Americas Beverages plans to renew the group's focus on core soft drinks brands in the US in order to improve sales and investor confidence.
Russian Standard has acquired a majority stake in Italy-based wine group Gancia as it seeks to capitalise on demand for wine in Russia.
The Coca-Cola Co has signed "multi-million dollar" tie-up deals with biotechnology companies in order to create a bottle that is made entirely from plants, for use across its entire drinks portfolio.
Carlsberg has ceased production of a Ansells Mild ale in the UK due to a lack of demand from the country's pubs....
- Diageo's Q4/FY 2016 results - Preview
- Diageo's FY performance by region - Focus
- Wine consumption and its health effects
- Time to take stock of Constellation's Corona
- The future for drinks industry's waste products
- Diageo sets sights on alcohol-alternative trends
- SABMiller puts brakes on A-B InBev integration
- "We tried to make Bushmills hot" - Diageo CEO
- Diageo names new TR head as Doug Bagley exits
- Brexit "not a big deal" for Scotch - Diageo CEO
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends