just the Round-Up - The week in drinks
The week in drinks
The top ten stories published on just-drinks last week:
Investor disappointment at Chongqing Brewery is putting extra pressure on Carlsberg's shares, according to analyst group Sanford Bernstein.
Exports of US wine for 2011 are expected to set a new record, according to the California-based Wine Institute.
William Grant & Sons has confirmed it is in unspecified discussions regarding a new distillery in Ireland for is Tullamore Dew Irish whiskey brand.
Diageo has updated the packaging for its Talisker single malt Scotch whisky brand.
Heineken has agreed to take almost complete ownership of Brasserie Nationale d'Haiti for an undisclosed fee.
The Coca-Cola Co has announced that it will buy 50% of the soft drinks business of Aujan Industries, as part of the US firm's long-term investment plan in the Middle East.
The new CEO of PepsiCo Americas Beverages plans to renew the group's focus on core soft drinks brands in the US in order to improve sales and investor confidence.
Russian Standard has acquired a majority stake in Italy-based wine group Gancia as it seeks to capitalise on demand for wine in Russia.
The Coca-Cola Co has signed "multi-million dollar" tie-up deals with biotechnology companies in order to create a bottle that is made entirely from plants, for use across its entire drinks portfolio.
Carlsberg has ceased production of a Ansells Mild ale in the UK due to a lack of demand from the country's pubs....
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Why consumers don't care about vodka's provenance
- Japan follows in Scotch whisky's footsteps
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Battle continues for Pernod Ricard in US and China
- Diageo launches glass Bulleit & Cola bottles
- Pernod Ricard "in line" after full-year results
- Bruno Mars rum rolls out across US
- Brown-Forman CEO unfazed by FX headwinds
- Amazon adds alcohol to one-hour delivery service
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research