just the Round-Up - The week in drinks
The week in drinks
The top ten stories published on just-drinks last week:
Belvedere has declined to comment on a French media report that it has finalised the sale of its Danish vodka brand, Danzka, to German counterpart GeVeMa for EUR20m (US$26.75m).
Rémy Cointreau has predicted a "substantial" rise in full-year profits after a strong performance in the first half of its fiscal year.
Carlsberg may cut jobs at its global headquarters in Denmark as part of a plan to cut costs.
Heineken has become the latest multinational brewer to announce an executive change in Eastern Europe, with Jan Derck van Karnebeek to replace Nico Nusmeier as president of its Central & Eastern Europe business.
Britvic has said that it hopes to one day launch its Fruit Shoot brand nationwide in the US, as part of a strategy to expand beyond the UK soft drinks market.
Russian Standard Vodka has acquired just under 10% of Central European Distribution Corporation.
PepsiCo has told just-drinks that it is looking to innovate further with its Gatorade sports brand.
SABMiller's acquisition of Foster's Group has become "legally effective" after an Australian court approved the deal.
Scotch whisky exports are on-course to register a sixth consecutive record year in value terms, following a strong showing in the first nine months of 2011.
- Pernod Ricard 's first-half results - Preview
- Carlsberg's Q4 & full-year results - Preview
- Key trends for beer in 2016 - Focus
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- The global beer category - The facts
- Asahi Group lines up Grolsch, Meantime, Peroni buy
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- Beam Suntory targets Kenya with Edrington/FIX
- SABMiller's Europe chief to join Britvic board
- Asahi Group to buy Grolsch, Peroni from SABMiller
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research