just the Round-Up - The week in drinks
The week in drinks
The top ten stories published on just-drinks last week:
Belvedere has declined to comment on a French media report that it has finalised the sale of its Danish vodka brand, Danzka, to German counterpart GeVeMa for EUR20m (US$26.75m).
Rémy Cointreau has predicted a "substantial" rise in full-year profits after a strong performance in the first half of its fiscal year.
Carlsberg may cut jobs at its global headquarters in Denmark as part of a plan to cut costs.
Heineken has become the latest multinational brewer to announce an executive change in Eastern Europe, with Jan Derck van Karnebeek to replace Nico Nusmeier as president of its Central & Eastern Europe business.
Britvic has said that it hopes to one day launch its Fruit Shoot brand nationwide in the US, as part of a strategy to expand beyond the UK soft drinks market.
Russian Standard Vodka has acquired just under 10% of Central European Distribution Corporation.
PepsiCo has told just-drinks that it is looking to innovate further with its Gatorade sports brand.
SABMiller's acquisition of Foster's Group has become "legally effective" after an Australian court approved the deal.
Scotch whisky exports are on-course to register a sixth consecutive record year in value terms, following a strong showing in the first nine months of 2011.
- Will Tequila Learn from Scotch Whisky's Mistakes?
- Comment - Beer - Does 'Craft' Work?
- Solving the diet drinks dilemma in the US
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- SABMiller, Meantime Brewing say goodbye to 'craft'
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- Diageo opens Johnnie Walker House in Singapore
- Emperador overhauls Whyte & Mackay labels
- SPI Group US, Canada sales chief departs
- Soaring Prosecco sales good for Champagne
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer