just the Round-Up - The week in drinks
The week in drinks
The top ten stories published on just-drinks last week:
Belvedere has declined to comment on a French media report that it has finalised the sale of its Danish vodka brand, Danzka, to German counterpart GeVeMa for EUR20m (US$26.75m).
Rémy Cointreau has predicted a "substantial" rise in full-year profits after a strong performance in the first half of its fiscal year.
Carlsberg may cut jobs at its global headquarters in Denmark as part of a plan to cut costs.
Heineken has become the latest multinational brewer to announce an executive change in Eastern Europe, with Jan Derck van Karnebeek to replace Nico Nusmeier as president of its Central & Eastern Europe business.
Britvic has said that it hopes to one day launch its Fruit Shoot brand nationwide in the US, as part of a strategy to expand beyond the UK soft drinks market.
Russian Standard Vodka has acquired just under 10% of Central European Distribution Corporation.
PepsiCo has told just-drinks that it is looking to innovate further with its Gatorade sports brand.
SABMiller's acquisition of Foster's Group has become "legally effective" after an Australian court approved the deal.
Scotch whisky exports are on-course to register a sixth consecutive record year in value terms, following a strong showing in the first nine months of 2011.
- Remy, dead cats and the power of China's new year
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's YTD Performance by Brand
- Will Lucas Bols' IPO Bring Much Needed Stability?
- A Dangerous World and the Threat to Beverages
- Price drops would damage our DNA - Remy Cointreau
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Pernod unveils Jameson bottle for St Patrick's Day
- Maxxium UK head to depart for Edrington role
- Remy eases declines as China hints at recovery
- SABMiller beer volumes fall as China holds back Q3
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future
- The Sugar Backlash and its Effects on Global Consumer Markets