just the Round-Up - The week in drinks
The week in drinks
The top ten stories published on just-drinks last week:
Burgundy's annual wine auction, Hospices de Beaune, has achieved sales higher than 2010 and 2009, but many of the prices paid fell below expectations.
SABMiller remains confident about the growth of its beer business in China, despite a warning from its joint-venture partner, China Resources Enterprise, that the country's economy has weakened.
William Grant & Sons has confirmed a change of category director for its Scotch whisky portfolio.
Aldi is launching Glenbridge 40 Year Old Single Malt next month.
The chairman of Australian Vintage has said that the wine company is performing better this year, but warned that conditions both in Australia and outside remain challenging.
Magnotta Winery Corp's controlling family has announced that it intends to buy all outstanding shares in the company and take it private.
China's Cognac market has plenty of room for growth and Pernod Ricard's Martell is set to continue to benefit more than its rivals, according to Sanford Bernstein analysts.
The Coca-Cola Co has teamed up with UK singer Natasha Bedingfield to launch a global Christmas campaign.
The European Spirits Organisation (CEPS) has confirmed a change of president, with the chief executive of the Scotch Whisky Association assuming the role.
SABMiller has cleared the final regulatory hurdle to its takeover of Australia's Foster's Group.
In recent years a big re-invention story for the beer industry has been craft regional beers, especially in the US but also now in parts of Europe. We believe this is driven by that segment being a co...
- Coca-Cola pressure builds as bid rumours swirl
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Comment - IPO Launch a Tonic for Fever-Tree
- Fireball Recall: Putting Out Fire with Anti-Freeze
- Why Chinese beverages won't conquer the world
- NPD - Moët Hennessy’s Glenmorangie Dornoch
- Anheuser-Busch InBev cuts jobs in US shake-up
- Diageo targets Millenial women with Baileys push
- Pernod blames rule changes for Plymouth GI drop
- William Grant unveils bespoke Glenfiddich website
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Beer Opportunities: Beyond Standard Lager
- The IWSR Global Trends Report 2014
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research