just The Round-Up - The week in drinks
The week in drinks
The top ten stories published on just-drinks this week.
AdVini has one eye on acquisition opportunities in France during a period of consolidation in the country's wine industry.
PepsiCo has appointed Enderson Guimaraes as its president of global operations.
StarBev is working to launch its Staropramen lager in 15 new markets, the brewer's CEO has told just-drinks.
SABMiller's move for Foster's Group has been given the green light by the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission.
The UK division of Pernod Ricard has confirmed details of its replacement MD.
Heineken has made two executive appointments at its US division, with one moving across from Diageo and the other joining from Nielsen.
The former chairman and CEO of Brown-Forman, Owsley Brown II, has died.
Consumers across Europe are consuming less beer, putting pressure on big brewers amid tough economic conditions. Here, just-drinks brings you stats on how per capita consumption has changed in each country between 2008 and 2010.
Sectors: Beer & cider
Click play, below, to view the thoughts of PepsiCo's CEO, Indra Nooyi, on the company's structural changes announced earlier today (12 March)....
In these modern times, as the world gets smaller, Diageo would appear to be embracing the softly-softly approach of the post-colonial age....
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- Comment - Beer - What’s in a (Brand) Name?
- Molson Coors CEO exit - Mega-Merger on hold?
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's H1 & Q2
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Diageo boosts exec committee
- Belvédère chairman to step down
- Diageo bags Facebook unit boss as director