just The Round-Up - The week in drinks
The week in drinks
The top ten stories published on just-drinks last week:
Jones Soda is on the hunt for a replacement CFO following the resignation of Michael O'Brien.
Concha y Toro has seen its half-year profits soured by Chile's strong peso currency and higher grape costs, despite a strong rise in net sales for the period.
Yealands Estate is to take a controlling stake in a company formed via a merger with neighbouring wine group Ager Sectus Wine Estates, in a sign that consolidation is building momentum in New Zealand's wine sector.
An advert for Kronenbourg 1664 issue by Heineken in the UK has been labelled misleading by the country's advertising watchdog.
East African Breweries Ltd has reported higher profits and a strong rise in sales for its fiscal year, emphasising Africa's growing importance to parent group Diageo.
Brown-Forman has reaffirmed its full-year profits and sales guidance after making a strong start to its fiscal year.
Anheuser-Busch InBev has confirmed a change of chairman.
Pernod Ricard is planning to build on fresh momentum for Absolut vodka by launching one variant of the brand in a spate of new markets, following a strong set of full-year results.
SABMiller has filed a formal complaint against Foster's Group, claiming that the Australian brewer has misled its own shareholders on debt and future earnings.
Molson Coors Brewing Company has finally appointed a replacement controller.
Click play, below, to view the thoughts of Heineken's CFO, Rene Hooft Graafland, on the brewer's FY results, which were released this morning....
United Spirits has denied reports that it has provided a guaranteee to the ailing Kingfisher Airlines, as questions mount over owner Vijay Mallya's options for both businesses....
Monarq Group is launching Atlantico rum in its Latin America and Caribbean markets after signing a deal with the brand's owner, Alebrand Spirits Co....
- Will Tequila Learn from Scotch Whisky's Mistakes?
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Is Marketing Twisting the Meanings of Words?
- Analysis - The Value of Prosecco
- Sustainability - Walking the Walk on Water
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- Diageo opens Johnnie Walker House in Singapore
- SPI Group US, Canada sales chief departs
- Belvedere proposes name change
- Soaring Prosecco sales good for Champagne
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer