just the Round-Up - The week in drinks
The week in drinks
The top ten stories published on just-drinks this week:
Jose Cuervo has lined up a revamp of the packaging for two of its Tequila brands in the US.
Over half of food and drink industry executives do not measure the return on investment (ROI) they get from their use of social media, according to a just-drinks survey.
The new owners of G&J Greenall are planning to launch the first television ad campaign for the distiller's namesake gin brand and are on the lookout for acquisitions.
Bacardi's OakHeart spiced rum
William Grant & Sons has lined up a change of directorship on its board.
Diageo has launched a global multimedia campaign for its Captain Morgan spiced rum brand.
Beer sales in Brazil are struggling in 2011, but Anheuser-Busch InBev has said that it sees no cause for alarm in the country.
SABMiller is willing to slightly raise its bid for Foster's Group, but is waiting for price expectations to drop once the Australian brewer issues its full-year results, according to a report.
Heineken has highlighted the potential of Ethiopia's beer market after completing the acquisition of two breweries in the country.
The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) has said it will not oppose Asahi Group's fresh bid to acquire P&N Beverages.
Diageo's Ciroc Peach...
- Analysis - Stock Spirits: Poland's number one
- What's on the M&A cards for San Miguel Brewery?
- A-B InBev's Move on Tennent's Super Makes Sense
- Change Your Name Before It's Too Late
- Interview - PepsiCo chief scientific officer
- Pernod Ricard's Café de Paris Pear, Pomegranate
- PepsiCo CEO sees "profound" change in US consumers
- First Drinks becomes William Grant UK
- William Grant & Sons boosts Travel Retail team
- Pernod takes 84% stake in Avion Spirits