just the Round-Up - The week in drinks
The week in drinks
The top ten stories published on just-drinks this week:
Jose Cuervo has lined up a revamp of the packaging for two of its Tequila brands in the US.
Over half of food and drink industry executives do not measure the return on investment (ROI) they get from their use of social media, according to a just-drinks survey.
The new owners of G&J Greenall are planning to launch the first television ad campaign for the distiller's namesake gin brand and are on the lookout for acquisitions.
Bacardi's OakHeart spiced rum
William Grant & Sons has lined up a change of directorship on its board.
Diageo has launched a global multimedia campaign for its Captain Morgan spiced rum brand.
Beer sales in Brazil are struggling in 2011, but Anheuser-Busch InBev has said that it sees no cause for alarm in the country.
SABMiller is willing to slightly raise its bid for Foster's Group, but is waiting for price expectations to drop once the Australian brewer issues its full-year results, according to a report.
Heineken has highlighted the potential of Ethiopia's beer market after completing the acquisition of two breweries in the country.
The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) has said it will not oppose Asahi Group's fresh bid to acquire P&N Beverages.
Diageo's Ciroc Peach...
- Whisk(e)y leads vodka in US, but for how long?
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- Wine in the UK: Tell Us Something We Don't Know
- Sustainability in Spirits - Part I
- Will Craft Brewers be Tempted by Private Equity?
- LIVE BLOG: Industry responds to Scotland 'No' vote
- Diageo settles Explorers Club trademark dispute
- A-B InBev shakes up Euro units, UK head steps down
- Diageo unveils sixth Johnnie Walker House in Asia
- Bacardi lifts curtain on Bombay Sapphire distiller