just the Round-Up - The week in drinks
The week in drinks
The top ten stories published on just-drinks this week:
Diageo has confirmed to just-drinks the creation of the post of chief operating officer for its Western Europe division.
Britvic has confirmed to just-drinks that it is looking to relocate its headquarters in the UK.
Anheuser-Busch InBev has announced the appointment of a global head of sales, resulting in a shake-up of its executive pack.
DrinkWise Australia has started rolling out labelling on its members' alcohol products in the country, highlighting responsible drinking to consumers in the country.
The president of the North America region for Bacardi has announced his retirement, to be replaced by his counterpart for Latin America.
Pernod Ricard's Absolut Company division has teamed with 18 artists for a “global creative movement” based on its namesake vodka brand.
The Coca-Cola Co has introduced its Minute Maid juice drink to the Ugandan market.
Foster’s Group has poached Andy Gibson from Diageo to become its chief marketing officer.
Concha y Toro has teamed up with its US importer, Banfi Vintners, to create a marketing and sales entity, Excelsior Wine Company.
KWV Holdings, which is facing major profitability challenges, will have to do so now without its CEO, Thys Loubser, who has resigned with immediate effect.
Late last year, Olly Wehring visited New York with Diageo, and sat down with the company's head of Africa, Nick Blazquez, for an hour. Earlier today (10 January), Diageo completed its purchase of Meta...
I can't help but feel slightly bemused by the furore surrounding a report that Anheuser-Busch InBev paid a communications agency to change details on a Wikipedia page for one of its brands....
Craft Brewers Alliance has reaffirmed its full-year guidance for 2011....
Diageo is to press ahead with a scaled-down restructuring of its brewing operations in Ireland by spending EUR153m (US$195m) to rejuvenate St James's Gate and announcing plans to close its Dundalk and...
- Why Chinese beverages won't conquer the world
- Can Coca-Cola fuel SABMiller's soft drinks story?
- Is “Craft” the Next Big Thing for Soft Drinks?
- Petropolis Finally Moving into SABMiller's View?
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Diageo confirms Australia abv drops
- Pernod launches online Ballantine's "experiment"
- Global vodka sales slip in 2013 - research
- SABMiller returns to Brazil with Petropolis tie-up
- Smirnoff tops UK shopping list - figures
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018