just the Round-Up - The week in drinks
The week in drinks
The top ten stories published on just-drinks this week:
Asia Pacific Breweries has acquired around 98% of Solomon Breweries for approximately SGD21.5m (US$17.5m).
Molson Coors is to appeal a court ruling secured by rival brewer Labatt that would overturn its sponsorship deal with Canada's National Hockey League.
Laurent-Perrier has reported a strong rise in full-year profits, bolstered by rebounding consumer demand for Champagne.
Belvédère has lost its appeal against a court ruling that would terminate the embattled French drinks group's protection from creditors.
Hansen Natural Corp could see Monster Energy's market share double in Europe within two years, according to US analyst group Stifel Nicolaus.
Sources close to Diageo have poured cold water on speculation that it may seek a full takeover of Ketel One vodka.
Rémy Cointreau has seen strong demand for Cognac overshadowed by an impairment charge on its Metaxa brand in Greece during its fiscal full-year.
Oaktree Capital is to retain ownership of Stock Spirits and has also rejected the option of selling shares in the drinks group.
Diageo has secured a controlling stake in the Zacapa rum brand from Industrias Licoreras de Guatemala, just-drinks can exclusively reveal.
Pernod Ricard's major brands have been absent from shelves at major French retailer E Leclerc for the last three months, amid a price dispute between the two companies.
As the holiday season approaches, consumers the world over will be stocking up on something fizzy. With this in mind, just-drinks' management briefing for November looks at the Champagne category. In ...
In the second part of just-drinks' management briefing for November, Richard Woodard turns his attention to the production side of the Champagne industry....
- Diageo Q4 & FY - Preview
- Is Diageo approaching its "Et tu, Brute" Moment?
- Has Diageo added Beer to its 'Non-Core' List?
- SABMiller, Carlsberg, Heineken: Poland's beer itch
- Diageo, Heineken and NBL in South Africa & Namibia
- NPD: Tomatin Contrast, Cù Bòcan
- Diageo, Heineken end South Africa, Namibia JV
- Diageo comm's director latest to leave
- Diageo hit by SEC investigation in US
- Pernod launches pomegranate whisky drink
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global cachaca insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research