just the Round-Up - The week in drinks
The week in drinks
The top ten stories published on just-drinks this week:
Foster's Group could officially demerge its beer and wine businesses within the next week after the company's shareholders backed the plan.
United Spirits has reported a jump in sales and an increase in profits for its latest fiscal year.
Russian dairy giant Wimm-Bill-Dann (WBD) has appointed a new CEO.
Weak demand for beer in Molson Coors' key markets has blighted an increase in net sales and operating profits for the brewer in its latest quarter.
Anheuser-Busch InBev's CEO has said that the company will not waver from its strategy to increase beer prices in the US, despite ongoing weak consumer confidence in the country.
Pernod Ricard has posted a rise in sales for its third quarter, despite a flat performance in the company's more developed markets.
A “challenging” Europe has held back sales in the third quarter for Diageo, although the period remains “in line” with expectations.
Heineken has confirmed reports that it has won the bidding contest to acquire the state-owned Bedele and Harar breweries in Ethiopia.
The Scotch Whisky Association (SWA) has utilised the legal process opened up by 2009's Scotch Whisky Regulations for the first time, against Scotch producer Reynald & Sons.
Fortune Brands has hailed the performance of its Beam Global Spirits & Wine unit in the first quarter, ahead of the proposed separation of the group.
The US economy is going in the wrong direction just as MillerCoors is scraping the bottom of its synergies barrel....
Having raised a few eyebrows with its pursuit of Foster's Group, SABMiller has won back a few cheerleaders by signing a strategic alliance with Anadolu Efes. Chris Mercer looks at the market reaction ...
- Sustainability: What Craft Teaches Multi-Nationals
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Ethiopia competition to remain "intense" - Diageo
- Pernod takes positives from China Cognac bounce
- Brewers v Distillers in Nutrition Control Battle
- Heineken to cut jobs in global shake-up
- Bacardi bags a Bourbon with Angel's Envy buy
- Bacardi Brown-Forman here to stay
- Carlsberg takes on Stella Artois in new campaign
- Anheuser-Busch InBev lines up new chairman
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Heineken N.V. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly