just the Round-up - The week in drinks
The week in drinks
The top ten stories published on just-drinks this week:
Diageo is one of several parties in the running to buy Stock Spirits from its private equity owner, Oaktree Capital Management.
Grupo Modelo's CEO has said that relations with Anheuser-Busch InBev are good, but was noncommittal on takeover talk.
The UK alcoholic drinks industry has come out in favour of the Government's Public Health Responsibility Deal, which has been announced today (15 March).
Foster’s Group has continued the preparations for its pending demerger with the appointment of a CFO for its wine unit.
Bacardi has vowed to continue its battle over the Havana Club trademark in Spain, despite the country's Supreme Court's confirmation of its recent ruling in favour of Pernod Ricard.
PepsiCo has laid claim to having developed the first PET plastic bottle made from plant-based, fully renewable resources.
Japanese brewers have suffered significant damage as a result of the earthquake that struck the country late last week, as concerns grow about the disaster's economic consequences.
Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Co has announced a replacement for its CEO who is set to retire later this year.
Pernod Ricard's subsidiary in Canada, Corby Distilleries, has agreed to sell the Canadian licence for Seagram Coolers to Brick Brewing for CAD7.3m (US$7.4m).
Rémy Cointreau has agreed to sell its Champagne business to France's Societe Europeenne de Participations Industrielles (EPI), according to a report.
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- Coca-Cola to get boost from Monster in China
- CCE shows faith in Coca-Cola Life with full launch
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Diageo welcomes verdict on Crown Royal "confusion"
- Bacardi, Pernod Ricard welcome US-Cuba deal
- United Spirits bids for distribution deal approval
- Gruppo Campari US unit head steps down
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future
- Global market review of non-Scotch whiskies – forecasts to 2018