just the Round-up - The week in drinks
The week in drinks
The top ten stories published on just-drinks this week:
Diageo is one of several parties in the running to buy Stock Spirits from its private equity owner, Oaktree Capital Management.
Grupo Modelo's CEO has said that relations with Anheuser-Busch InBev are good, but was noncommittal on takeover talk.
The UK alcoholic drinks industry has come out in favour of the Government's Public Health Responsibility Deal, which has been announced today (15 March).
Foster’s Group has continued the preparations for its pending demerger with the appointment of a CFO for its wine unit.
Bacardi has vowed to continue its battle over the Havana Club trademark in Spain, despite the country's Supreme Court's confirmation of its recent ruling in favour of Pernod Ricard.
PepsiCo has laid claim to having developed the first PET plastic bottle made from plant-based, fully renewable resources.
Japanese brewers have suffered significant damage as a result of the earthquake that struck the country late last week, as concerns grow about the disaster's economic consequences.
Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Co has announced a replacement for its CEO who is set to retire later this year.
Pernod Ricard's subsidiary in Canada, Corby Distilleries, has agreed to sell the Canadian licence for Seagram Coolers to Brick Brewing for CAD7.3m (US$7.4m).
Rémy Cointreau has agreed to sell its Champagne business to France's Societe Europeenne de Participations Industrielles (EPI), according to a report.
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- The dangers of squaring up to your competitor
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- Constellation and Ballast Point's "sticker shock"
- Sidney Frank CEO to head Clooney's import co
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- Irish whiskey brands could fail without bulk
- Sazerac sues Brown-Forman over Tennessee Fire
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts