just the Round-up - The week in drinks
The week in drinks
The top ten stories published on just-drinks this week:
Diageo is one of several parties in the running to buy Stock Spirits from its private equity owner, Oaktree Capital Management.
Grupo Modelo's CEO has said that relations with Anheuser-Busch InBev are good, but was noncommittal on takeover talk.
The UK alcoholic drinks industry has come out in favour of the Government's Public Health Responsibility Deal, which has been announced today (15 March).
Foster’s Group has continued the preparations for its pending demerger with the appointment of a CFO for its wine unit.
Bacardi has vowed to continue its battle over the Havana Club trademark in Spain, despite the country's Supreme Court's confirmation of its recent ruling in favour of Pernod Ricard.
PepsiCo has laid claim to having developed the first PET plastic bottle made from plant-based, fully renewable resources.
Japanese brewers have suffered significant damage as a result of the earthquake that struck the country late last week, as concerns grow about the disaster's economic consequences.
Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Co has announced a replacement for its CEO who is set to retire later this year.
Pernod Ricard's subsidiary in Canada, Corby Distilleries, has agreed to sell the Canadian licence for Seagram Coolers to Brick Brewing for CAD7.3m (US$7.4m).
Rémy Cointreau has agreed to sell its Champagne business to France's Societe Europeenne de Participations Industrielles (EPI), according to a report.
- Is Diageo approaching its "Et tu, Brute" Moment?
- Diageo Q4 & FY - Preview
- Has Diageo added Beer to its 'Non-Core' List?
- SABMiller, Carlsberg, Heineken: Poland's beer itch
- SABMiller's Q1 Sales Performance by Region
- NPD: Tomatin Contrast, Cù Bòcan
- Diageo comm's director latest to leave
- Diageo hit by SEC investigation in US
- Global business development head to quit Diageo
- Diageo, Heineken end South Africa, Namibia JV
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global cachaca insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research