just the Round-up - The week in drinks
The week in drinks
The top ten stories published on just-drinks this week:
PepsiCo has moved to defend itself from criticism over the launch of its new Diet Pepsi 'skinny' can.
The Champagne industry's ruling council has said that there is more work to do to rebuild consumer demand, despite a series of sales rebounds for some of the sector's biggest players.
Beam Global Spirits & Wine has completed the appointments of its regional presidents, with Albert Baladi joining the company as president of the Europe/Middle East/Africa (EMEA) region.
Foster's Group has posted a marked dip in net profits in its fiscal first half, and has confirmed specific plans for its long-mooted demerger.
Danone has said its waters division is entering 2011 with "a healthy face" after reporting a rebound in sales in 2010.
Pernod Ricard's CEO has said that China's thirst for Cognac and Scotch whisky will soon see it overtake the drinks giant's native France to become its second largest market in 2011.
Heineken is prepared to sacrifice profits in Europe over the short-term in order to improve its market share amid ongoing weak consumer demand for beer in several key countries.
Dr Pepper Snapple has said that momentum is building in its soft drinks business, despite seeing profits in 2010 curtailed by a one-off debt payment
The American Beverage Association has accused the Center for Science in the Public Interest of "scare tactics" by asking authorities in the US to ban certain caramel colourings used in cola drinks.
Diageo's African beer subsidiary, East African Breweries, has survived a consumer shift towards lower-priced beers to report higher net sales in its fiscal half-year.
Our latest management briefing, a combined effort with our sister site, just-food, is an extended, three-part preview of 'Social Media in the Food and Drinks Industry', a report now available on just-...
- Interview - Beam Suntory's EMEA president
- Beckham, Diageo and the Allure of the VIP Pop-Up
- Interview - William Grant & Sons
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Interview - Beam Suntory's EMEA head - part II
- Diageo, Beckham launch VIP pop-up for Haig Club
- Diageo reveals US$400m Tequila investment
- Pinnacle Vodka, Skinnygirl roll out on ice
- Diageo completes Don Julio, Bushmills swap deal
- Beam Suntory strikes new Baltics tie-up
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future