just the Round-up - The week in drinks
The week in drinks
The top ten stories published on just-drinks this week:
William Grant & Sons has confirmed that it will consider building a distillery in Ireland for its recently-acquired Tullamore Dew whiskey brand.
Heineken has redesigned cans for its namesake beer brand in the US.
Constellation Brands has completed the sale of its Australian and UK wine operations to CHAMP Private Equity for AUD290m (US$290m).
Foster's Group's wine arm, Treasury Wine Estates, has withdrawn funding from trade body Wine Australia in the UK, its largest export market.
Vina Concha y Toro is to acquire 40% of Chilean brewer Cerveceria Kross for an undisclosed sum.
Anheuser-Busch InBev's Stella Artois Cidre
KWV and Pioneer Foods have terminated Pioneer's attempt to take over the South African wine and spirits maker.
Diageo has appointed its marketing and innovation director for Ireland, Oliver Loomes, as its new global brand director for Guinness.
Analyst group Credit Suisse has floated the idea of a US$71bn mega-merger between the world's two biggest brewers, Anheuser-Busch InBev and SABMiller.
Pernod Ricard has claimed victory in Spain in its ongoing Havana Club legal row with Bacardi.
The US arm of Heineken is preparing the next advert in its 'Be a Man of the World' campaign for Heineken Light....
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Sustainability: What Craft Teaches Multi-Nationals
- Pernod takes positives from China Cognac bounce
- Ethiopia competition to remain "intense" - Diageo
- Bacardi bags a Bourbon with Angel's Envy buy
- SPI Group 'disappointed' over Stolichnaya ruling
- Anheuser-Busch InBev lines up new chairman
- Craft is an 'abused' term - Pernod Ricard exec
- Bacardi Brown-Forman here to stay
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly
- Beer Market Insights Africa 2014