just the Round-up - The week in drinks
The week in drinks
The top ten stories published on just-drinks this week:
Remy Cointreau has said that it has received interest in its Champagne business, but the group declined to put a deadline on a sale.
Diageo has appointed Mark Hubler as president, open states and Greg Armstrong to the position of president, control states and national accounts for the US spirits division of Diageo North America.
Jamba Inc, producer of Jamba Juice beverages, has reported a slight increase in fourth quarter like-for-like sales at its stores.
Strong demand for SABMiller's lagers in Africa and China has helped the brewer to increase global volume sales in its fiscal third quarter.
The UK Government's decision to ban sales of alcohol below the sum of duty tax and value added tax has split opinion in the drinks industry amid accusations that it will do little to affect prices.
Heineken has lined up the global launch of online advert 'The Entrance' for its namesake beer brand.
Diageo and Heineken's subsidiary in South Africa, Brandhouse, has claimed victory in a long-running advertising dispute with the country's leading brewer, SABMiller.
The head winemaker for Pernod Ricard's Jacob's Creek has said that he is confident of persuading UK consumers to trade up to the group's new Regional Reserves wines.
Remy Cointreau has reported a strong sales increase in its fiscal third quarter as Chinese consumers continued to demand premium Cognac.
Scotch whisky distillers are on-track to set a new export record for the fifth year in a row, according to the Scotch Whisky Association and the UK Government.
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Japan follows in Scotch whisky's footsteps
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Battle continues for Pernod Ricard in US and China
- Why consumers don't care about vodka's provenance
- Diageo launches glass Bulleit & Cola bottles
- Pernod Ricard "in line" after full-year results
- Bruno Mars rum rolls out across US
- Brown-Forman CEO unfazed by FX headwinds
- Amazon adds alcohol to one-hour delivery service
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research