just the Round-Up - The week in drinks
The week in drinks
The top ten stories published on just-drinks this week:
Blavod Wines & Spirits could lose its distribution rights to Cockspur rum in the UK due to a dispute with the brand's suppliers.
US food and drinks giant PepsiCo said its latest investment in Vietnam will take its planned expenditure in the country to $400m between 2008 and 2013.
Carlsberg has doubled its full-year earnings guidance after reporting a leap in net profits in the first half of 2010, despite difficult conditions in several of the brewer's major beer markets.
Authorities in Moscow have announced further restrictions on retail sales of spirits as part of the Russian Government's crackdown on alcohol misuse, according to a report.
The CEO of trade body Wines of South Africa has suggested a “reality check” following reports that the country's wine producers may flout EU production regulations.
Asahi Breweries is keen to expand its partnerhsip with Tsingtao Brewery as the Japanese beer giant looks to China to help it reduce reliance on a stagnant domestic market.
SABMiller will double beer production and increase soft drinks capacity by more than five times at its brewery in Southern Sudan in order to build on early sales momentum in the province.
The Coca-Cola Co has filled key leadership roles for its new-look operations following the firm's pending takeover of the North American bottling operations of Coca-Cola Enterprises, just-drinks can confirm.
The Indian Beverages Association (IBA) has reacted cautiously to a new study by India's health ministry on how carbonated drinks affect young consumers' health....
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Diageo's Labels Give Industry Something to Digest
- Pernod takes positives from China Cognac bounce
- Sustainability: What Craft Teaches Multi-Nationals
- Craft is an 'abused' term - Pernod Ricard exec
- SPI Group 'disappointed' over Stolichnaya ruling
- Kraft Foods agrees Heinz merger
- Anheuser-Busch InBev lines up new chairman
- Chilli targets beer with Rekorderlig Dry Apple
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly
- Beer Market Insights Africa 2014