just the round-up - The week in drinks
The week in drinks
The top ten stories published on just-drinks this week:
The UK Government is preparing to raise duty tax on alcoholic drinks by another 5%, according to reports.
French wine group Chamarré has collapsed into receivership.
United Breweries has signed a memorandum of understanding with the state government of Karnataka to set up a greenfield brewery at Nanjangud village in Mysore.
Jones Soda has secured access to up to US$10m in extra funds after signing an equity financing deal with Glengrove Small Cap Value Ltd.
The alcoholic drinks industry would be unlikely to oppose a cut to the legal drink-drive limit in the UK, as recommended by a Government-commissioned review.
Coca-Cola Enterprises has said that it expects full-year earnings to be slightly higher than previously forecast.
Heineken has declined to comment on a report that it is seeking to acquire the De Koninck brewery in Belgium.
Members of the European Parliament (MEPs) have voted against a controversial traffic light labelling sytem for food and drink high in sugar, salt and fat.
New Zealand's wine trade body has said it is confident of draining the country's wine surplus after figures showed this year's harvest fell by 7% on 2009.
PepsiCo's Americas Beverages division has signed a deal to distribute energy drinks produced by California-based FRS Company across the US.
Part three of our annual review of the year brings us Chris Mercer's look at how 2010 has treated the world's brewers....
The second round-up in our Review of the Year series sees Ben Cooper consider a busy 12 months for our soft drink brethren....
Heineken has launched a three-year sustainability campaign in Spain to improve its environmental and sustainability credentials in the country....
- Can Bacardi take its rum back to the party?
- Winners & losers of AB InBev's SABMiller takeover
- ABInBev on the verge of SABMiller buy? - Comment
- What Trans-Pacific Partnership means for drinks
- AB InBev, SABMiller - Here's what'll happen next
- Anheuser-Busch InBev wins SABMiller's hand
- A-B InBev raises SABMiller offer to GBP70.5bn
- Carlsberg UK chief James Lousada quits
- Beam Suntory CMO to stand down
- Ketel One co-owner now Bols' largest shareholder
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Summary Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Anheuser-Busch InBev SA/NV - Strategy and SWOT Report