just the round-up - The week in drinks
The week in drinks
The top ten stories published on just-drinks this week:
Dr Pepper Snapple Group has secured a US$715m payment from The Coca-Cola Co as the two firms have agreed a distribution deal in the US and Canada.
The US-based wine unit of Foster's Group has confirmed details behind its new leadership team for distributor management and off-trade accounts.
Wines of France is preparing to launch a campaign to promote French wines in the US market.
Building work has begun on the GBP86m (US$124m) extension to Diageo's Scotch whisky bottling plant in Fife, which is set to create 400 jobs.
Rémy Cointreau has confirmed a brace of marketing appointments at its US subsidiary.
PepsiCo is considering the closure of its factory in the Palakkad district of the state of Kerala, according to local sources.
Some of the world's leading alcoholic drinks firms have joined forces to set up a website that highlights their efforts to reduce harmful drinking.
Jack Daniel whiskey distiller Brown-Forman is investing heavily in Brazil as part of its strategy to expand drinks sales in emerging markets.
Michelle Russell examines market reaction to this week's Dr Pepper Snapple deal with The Coca-Cola Co.
Carlsberg is backing its bark with bite in Asia after seeing off rivals to take a greater stake in China's Chongqing Brewery.
The second round-up in our Review of the Year series sees Ben Cooper consider a busy 12 months for our soft drink brethren....
Speculation has started circulating this week that Diageo may be looking to snap up Turkish spirits company Mey Içki from private equity firm TPG Capital. While Diageo won't be drawn on the rumours, a...
Glazer's Distributors has lined up an executive VP to work on its recently-extended tie-ups with Diageo and Moet Hennessy in two US states....
- Has Diageo added Beer to its 'Non-Core' List?
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region
- Diageo " knew United Spirits would be complicated”
- It's not all bad for Diageo - Analysis
- Diageo, Heineken and NBL in South Africa & Namibia
- NPD: Tomatin Contrast, Cù Bòcan
- Challenges remain as Diageo posts flat FY sales
- Diageo, Heineken end South Africa, Namibia JV
- Bacardi creates Bacardi rum marketing role
- Tesco pulls small carton-size Ribena, Rubicon, Cap
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global cachaca insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research