just the round-up - The week in drinks
The top ten stories published on just-drinks this week.
San Miguel Corp has confirmed that it is willing to sell its outstanding shares in San Miguel Brewery.
Nearly half of the growth in Champagne prices in the UK over the last decade was wiped out by discounting during the country's economic recession in 2009.
Diageo is looking to up its marketing spend by 10% in North America during the first half of the year.
Reports earlier today (18 March) have suggested that The Coca-Cola Co has tabled a bid to purchase a stake in Russian juice producer Nidan Juice.
PepsiCo is to adopt a new global policy to stop sales of its full-sugar soft drinks to primary and secondary schools by 2012.
Lighter bottles are to be made available to Champagne producers as part of efforts to reduce the wine region's carbon footprint.
China provided the major bright spot in a grim year for Bordeaux wine exports in 2009, according to trade body the Conseil Interprofessionel du Vin du Bordreaux (CIVB).
The Glenmorangie Company is to move into new headquarters in central Edinburgh....
William Grant & Sons' UK distribution, sales and marketing unit, First Drinks, has appointed a new marketing director....
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- This week in spirits & wine
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- Sazerac sues Brown-Forman over Tennessee Fire
- Sidney Frank CEO to head Clooney's import co
- Craft, imports near 50% share in US on-trade
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts