just the round-up - The week in drinks
The top ten stories published on just-drinks this week.
San Miguel Corp has confirmed that it is willing to sell its outstanding shares in San Miguel Brewery.
Nearly half of the growth in Champagne prices in the UK over the last decade was wiped out by discounting during the country's economic recession in 2009.
Diageo is looking to up its marketing spend by 10% in North America during the first half of the year.
Reports earlier today (18 March) have suggested that The Coca-Cola Co has tabled a bid to purchase a stake in Russian juice producer Nidan Juice.
PepsiCo is to adopt a new global policy to stop sales of its full-sugar soft drinks to primary and secondary schools by 2012.
Lighter bottles are to be made available to Champagne producers as part of efforts to reduce the wine region's carbon footprint.
China provided the major bright spot in a grim year for Bordeaux wine exports in 2009, according to trade body the Conseil Interprofessionel du Vin du Bordreaux (CIVB).
The Glenmorangie Company is to move into new headquarters in central Edinburgh....
William Grant & Sons' UK distribution, sales and marketing unit, First Drinks, has appointed a new marketing director....
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- US craft vodka puts squeeze on Pernod's Absolut
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Bacardi announces CFO switch
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory