just the Research
This weeks top reports in the just-drinks research store
Here's a run-down of some of the top research reports currently available in the just-drinks research store:
- The packaging of retail beer & cider in China, 2008 to 2018: Consumption of primary, outer, closure and multi-pack packaging
This is a data-only report, providing extensive and highly-detailed time series consumption figures on primary and outer packaging of beer and cider in the retail market. The report provides in-depth quantitative data on retail packaging, covering key segmentations such as pack material and type, closure material and type, outer, and multi-pack information. Data sets are provided for 2008 and 2013, along with forecasts for 2018.
Containing detailed brand, distribution and packaging data and analysis across the UK beer market for 2013, this report also contains brand and packaging volume data. Statistics on distribution in value terms is also available. Text analysis reveals the drivers behind the data.
Champagne & Wine
This latest edition of the global review delves into the current Champagne landscape in 11 main markets, plus some of the smaller and emerging ones. It highlights the issues, trends and future prospects in each and how they are influenced by the wider issues affecting the industry as a whole.
This report is the result of extensive market research covering the still & sparkling wine market in China. It presents detailed data on consumption trends in the country, with historic and forecast consumption volumes and values at market and category level, as well as brand and distribution channel data.
- Global database of the top 1,000 soft drink producers - Company names, financial performance, key executives, and contact details
This company database offers valuable information on the world's top 1,000 soft drink producers which makes the database an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, analysts, and other people looking for key company information in a readily-accessible and clearly-presented format. The database is essential for companies who want to find out more about the leading players or to find and contact potential customers and partners.
This report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of Hong Kong and China's energy drinks market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (2009 to 2013), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It also identifies the leading companies and brands, and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market – be they legislative, distribution, packaging or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2018 illustrate how the market is set to change.
This report highlights the latest drinks volume trends in Russia, and comprises economic and demographic data. Also covered in this database are market volumes by category, sub-category, local versus imported, and quality, brand volumes for the brands tracked in the country. On-/off-premise percentage (%) splits by brand and forecasts by quality segment for the coming year is also covered in this in depth report.
This is an in-depth data book detailing brand sales by category and quality in the UK for wine, spirits, beer, cider and pre-mixed drinks. The report includes a summary highlighting the latest trends in the country, economic and demographic data, market volumes by category, sub-category, local versus imported, brand volumes for the brands tracked in the country, on-/off-premise percentage (%) splits by brand plus forecasts by quality segment for the coming year.
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Sustainability: What Craft Teaches Multi-Nationals
- Pernod takes positives from China Cognac bounce
- Diageo's Labels Give Industry Something to Digest
- Craft is an 'abused' term - Pernod Ricard exec
- SPI Group 'disappointed' over Stolichnaya ruling
- Anheuser-Busch InBev lines up new chairman
- Kraft Foods agrees Heinz merger
- Chilli targets beer with Rekorderlig Dry Apple
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly
- Beer Market Insights Africa 2014