just the Research
This weeks top reports in the just-drinks research store
Here's a run-down of some of the top research reports currently available in the just-drinks research store:
This report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the beer market at a national level in the UAE. It provides the latest retail sales data (2009 to 2013), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It also details the leading companies and brands, and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market , be they legislative, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2018 illustrate how the market is set to change.
The following report provides a detailed data and textual analysis of the beer category and the report contains four sections plus an executive summary, a concise breakdown of the report including key findings and drivers. This report contains detailed brand, distribution and packaging data and analysis across the Colombian beer market for 2013. Brand and packaging numbers in volume terms are available, whilst distribution statistics in terms of value are also provided.
This report allows you to get a detailed picture of the carbonates market in the US. It pinpoints growth sectors and identifies factors driving change. It also allows you to understand the competitive environment, as well as the market’s major players and leading brands. Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
This report is the result of extensive market research covering carbonates in West Europe. It provides a top-level overview into the operating environment for the category in the region. It is an essential tool for companies active across the carbonates value chain and for new players that are considering entering the market.
This report provides an insight into deal activity within the global spirits market throughout the month. It provides an overview of all the partnering, alliances and M&A deals announced worldwide. The monthly report provides the reader with the topline data necessary to quickly get abreast of deal activity in the spirits market.
This report provides authoritative and granular detail of the spirits market in Russia and in doing so fills the gaps in marketers’ understanding of market trends and the components of change causing them. Based on extensive secondary research, it provides comprehensive and granular insights that allow marketers to confidently update their strategic and tactical plans.
The report provides a review of the latest news and key events in the global wine market during July. Using this report, marketers will gain an insight into the latest happenings in the global wine market throughout the month.
Here's a snapshot of wine consumption in the broader Asia region. The quantitative data in the report provides historic and forecast consumption data of the market by country, giving a simple overview of the wine market trends in the region in an easy-to-use format. It also provides data to better understand the changes in the wine market and to help seize opportunities and formulate crucial business strategies.
- Carlsberg's Q4 & full-year results - Preview
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- Key trends for beer in 2016 - Focus
- Aus wine industry pays price for past failures
- Ten things to know about spirits in the US
- William Grant & Sons restructures US team
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- Beam Suntory targets Kenya with Edrington/FIX
- SABMiller's Europe chief to join Britvic board
- Diageo's Oban Little Bay single malt Scotch - NPD
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research