just the Research
This weeks top reports in the just-drinks research store
Here's a run-down of some of the top research reports currently available in the just-drinks research store:
This report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the UAE beer market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (2009 - 2013), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It details the leading companies and brands, and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market, be they legislative, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2018 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Comprising detailed brand, distribution and packaging data and analysis across the Mexico beer market for 2013, this report also includes brand and packaging volume statistics. Distribution numbers are also available in value terms. Text analysis reveals the drivers behind the data.
Get a detailed picture of the soft drinks market in Japan from this report, pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change. Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands. Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Further to the integration of four bottlers in the Kanto region last year, Coca-Cola (Japan) is likely to integrate bottlers in other regions of the country in the future. This report takes a look at the company.
This report provides authoritative and granular detail of the spirits market in US, and in doing so fills the gaps in marketers’ understanding of market trends and the components of change causing them. It is based upon extensive secondary research and provides comprehensive and granular insights that allow marketers to update their strategic and tactical plans.
This analysis provides a detailed overview of the spirits market in Germany and delivers a comprehensive individual analysis on the top 90 companies. These include Spirituosenfabrik, Diversa Spezialitäten Gesellschaft mit beschränkter Haftung and Friedrich Specht Söhne.
- Global Database of the Top 1,000 Wineries - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
This company database offers valuable information on the top 1,000 wineries in the world, which makes the database an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, analysts, and other people looking for key company information in readily- accessible and clearly-presented format. The database is essential for companies who want to find out more about the leading players in the market, or want to find and contact potential customers and partners.
This report covers the scope, size, disposition and growth of the wine industry in the UK, including the key sensitivities and success factors. Also included are five-year industry forecasts, growth rates and an analysis of the industry key players and their market shares.
- Scotch's Slipping Crown: Convenient for Diageo?
- Comment - Has Scotch Whisky Jumped the Shark?
- Can Beer Learn from Keurig and Nespresso?
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's Q3 & YTD
- C&C Group 'puzzled' by Spirit Pub Co rejection
- Diageo partner Beckham turned down Beck's deal
- Whisky downturn slows Diageo's Scotch spend
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- EXCLUSIVE - Mast-Jaegermeister, TWE join watchdog
- SABMiller announces management reshuffle
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Global Trends Report 2014
- Wine in the United Kingdom
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review