just the Research
This week's top reports in the just-drinks research store
Here's a run-down of some of the top research reports currently available in the just-drinks research store:
This report contains detailed brand, distribution and packaging data and analysis across the Thai beer market for 2013. Brand and packaging volume data is available, whilst value data is also available for distribution statistics. Text analysis reveals the drivers behind the numbers.
This report covers the scope, size, disposition and growth of the beer industry in the UK, including the key sensitivities and success factors. Also included are five-year industry forecasts, growth rates and an analysis of the key players and their market shares.
This report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the soft drinks in the US market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (2009-2013), identifies the leading companies and brands, and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market. Forecasts to 2018 illustrate how the sector is set to change.
Use this report to get a detailed picture of the carbonates market in China. Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change. Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and its leading brands. Five-year forecasts help to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
This all-new report aims to deliver the most vital cachaca category insights in an easy-to-use package. The report provides a short-form, visual view of future cachaca growth hotspots, consumer drivers, product innovation, plus a review of recent brands' and owners' performance across the world.
This new style gin report provides a round-up of global market conditions, including 'key views'; our analysts' views of the short-term future and likely strategies that brand owners might adopt. It includes a visual heatmap for the category's future growth hotspots around the world.
This in-depth market and industry analysis investigates all significant factors shaping the plain bottled water and water-plus markets in the UK. It provides detailed insights on production/imports/exports, water types, industry structure, segment dynamics, packaging, distribution, consumer behaviour, socio-economic and socio-demographic trends, as well as leading companies and brands. Significant industry, company and brand developments are also tracked.
This report focuses specifically on the children segment within the bottled water category, providing a topical overview of trends in overall and children’s bottled water consumption, challenges and opportunities and featuring a wide range of bottled water products for children offered across six geographical regions.
- SABMiller & Meantime: Notes for the New Owner
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Focus - The Prosecco shortage that isn't
- Are Coca-Cola, A-B InBev at a FIFA Crossroads?
- Analysis - The Value of Prosecco
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- Diageo takes Baileys, Gordon's marketing in-house
- Carlsberg cuts 180 staff
- Suntory to buy Japan Tobacco beverage unit
- Mixto Tequila poised for "golden age"
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review