just the Research
This week's top reports in the just-drinks research store
Here's a run-down of some of the top research reports currently available in the just-drinks research store:
Containing detailed brand, distribution and packaging data, this report provides analysis across Argentinia's beer market. Brand and packaging volume data is available whilst value data is also available for distribution data. Text analysis reveals the drivers behind the numbers.
This report looks at what the European beer market looks like in terms of volume and value. It also considers the main factors behind the on-going shift towards regional products in the region.
First Drinks Brands aims to maintain its position as the fastest growing drinks distributor in the UK. The William Grant & Sons-owned company has a portfolio that encompasses more spirits than any other domestic competitor, including whisky brands such as Grant’s, Glenfiddich and Monkey Shoulder and liqueur brands such as Disaronno and Tia Maria. This report looks at the unit's strategy.
According to a form 10-K filed in February, PepsiCo is looking to “continue to broaden the range of our product portfolio, including expanding our offerings of more nutritious products ... by reducing added sugar, sodium and saturated fat in certain key brands”. This report takes a look at the strategy.
Get a detailed picture of the bottled water market in Vietnam from this report. Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change. Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands, and use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
This report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the global bottled water market for the period 2014 to 2018. It is based on an in-depth market analysis with input from industry experts, and includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in the market.
This report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the wine market in Greece at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (2009-2013), identifies the leading companies and brands, and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market . Forecasts to 2018 illustrate how the landscape is set to change.
Detailed category coverage is provided in this report for sparkling and still wine in France. Detailed product sales segmentation for volumes is provided, including brand data (2010-13) and distribution channel data (2010-13), at the product category level. Future forecasts help to complete the picture.
- Are we about to see a no-alcohol Heineken?
- American whiskey does a vodka - Analysis
- A-B InBev's Global Presence - just The Facts
- Concha y Toro's H1 performance - Focus
- Battle continues for Pernod Ricard in US and China
- Craft more about stories than M&A for Diageo
- Diageo readies "not quite as sincere" Scotch
- The Glenlivet leapfrogs Glenfiddich
- Heineken integrates cider and beer
- “New normal” sees Pernod target premium in China
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Pernod Ricard SA - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Vodka Market 2015-2019