just the Research
This weeks top reports in the just-drinks research store
Here's a run-down of some of the top research reports currently available in the just-drinks research store:
The key questions answered in this report are what the European beer market looks like in terms of volume and value, and what the main factors are behind the on-going shift towards regional products in the European beer market.
This report scrutinises all aspects of beer in the US, covering state and regional markets, distribution channels, brewers and brands, imports, exports, packaging, pricing, advertising, demographics and projections. It also provides in-depth examination of the mergers, acquisitions and joint ventures reshaping the industry.
Use this brand new report to gain an instant view of cachaca. The report looks at the strategic drivers of leading markets, consumers and product innovation, future category growth hotspots, top markets, brands and owners, all ranked by volume and value plus insider information from leading brand owners.
This report covers the scope, size, disposition and growth of the spirits industry in the UK, including the key sensitivities and success factors. Also included are five-year industry forecasts, growth rates and an analysis of the key players and their market shares.
This is a comprehensive report on the bottled water cooler and point-of-use (POU) cooler markets in East Europe. It is packed with data by country and region, along with 15 detailed country sections and tracks industry developments, opportunities, challenges and future trends.
This report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the bottled water market at a national level in Vietnam. It provides the latest retail sales data (2009-2013), identifies the leading companies and brands, and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market. Forecasts to 2018 are also included.
Detailed category coverage is provided in this report covering sparkling wine and still wine. Detailed product sales segmentation for volumes is provided, including brand data (2010-13) and distribution channel data (2010-13), at the product category level. Future forecasts allow marketers to understand the future pattern of market trends.
Get a detailed picture of the wine market in Estonia from this report. Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change. Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands. Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
- Why Chinese beverages won't conquer the world
- Can Coca-Cola fuel SABMiller's soft drinks story?
- Is “Craft” the Next Big Thing for Soft Drinks?
- Petropolis Finally Moving into SABMiller's View?
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Diageo confirms Australia abv drops
- Pernod launches online Ballantine's "experiment"
- Global vodka sales slip in 2013 - research
- SABMiller returns to Brazil with Petropolis tie-up
- Smirnoff tops UK shopping list - figures
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018