just the Research
This weeks top reports in the just-drinks research store
Here's a run-down of some of the top research reports currently available in the just-drinks research store:
This market guide provides a snapshot of beer consumption in Latin America. The quantitative data in the report provides historic and forecast consumption data of the market by country. The report provides data to better understand the changes in the market and to seize opportunities and formulate crucial business strategies.
As craft beer establishes itself within the market in Australia, colossal demand is driving the opening of new microbreweries and the expansion of ranges at current microbreweries. With the same objective, to bring high-quality, original beer to the market, microbrewers are improving the stature of beer in Australia.
This report is the result of extensive market research covering the spirits market in Brazil. The report presents detailed data on consumption trends in the country, historic and forecast consumption volume and value at market and category level, brand data and distribution channel data.
Get a detailed picture of the spirits market in the UAE from this report. Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change. Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands. Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
A new report has been published that identifies for the first time the key trends and growth opportunities within the sale of beer, wine and spirits online. The report has consolidated ePOS data from 11 leading online retailers, resulting in a unique analysis of sales of wine online, for example, by colour and by country of origin, showing year-on-year growth trends for both volume and value for Q3 2013 (Q3 is calendar weeks 27-39).
The report investigates flavour in beverages, drivers and market options, suppliers, as well as regional issues. It furthermore informs about the regulatory situation as well as patent activities. The report further looks at current soft drinks categories and the use of flavours as well as presenting product cases.
Here's a review of the latest news and key events in the global wine market during March 2014. Using this report, marketers will effectively gain an insight into the latest happenings in the global wine market throughout the month. The monthly report provides the reader with the top-line data necessary to quickly keep abreast of latest events in the global wine market on a monthly basis.
This report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the wine market in Romania at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (2008-2012), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies and brands, and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
- Mahou San Miguel - just the Facts
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- A game of two halves for Remy Cointreau - Analysis
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- Britvic hits make-or-break time for US Fruit Shoot
- Beam Suntory to sell brandy & sherry to Emperador
- Former Diageo exec joins William Grant in LatAm
- Carlsberg "most likely" to buy Grolsch, Peroni
- A-B InBev mulls sale of Peroni, Grolsch - report
- A-B InBev embroiled in Caribbean "poison-pill" row
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Beer Market 2015-2019
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts