just the Research
This weeks top reports in the just-drinks research store
Here's a run-down of some of the top research reports currently available in the just-drinks research store:
This market guide provides a snapshot of cider consumption in East Europe. The quantitative data in the report provides historic and forecast consumption data by country, giving a simple overview of the cider market trends in the region. The report provides data to better understand the changes in the cider market and to seize opportunities and formulate crucial business strategies.
This report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (2009-2013), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It also details the leading companies and brands, and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market. Forecasts to 2018 illustrate how the market is set to change.
This report offers worldwide and country trends and data. It includes volume, growth and per-capita-consumption statistics for eleven major beverage categories, with each considered in its own chapter as well as in the context of the overall marketplace. Also covered are developments by beverage type and country, plus five-year growth projections.
This "value set" combines two formerly separate reports (Up-and-Coming Beverage Companies and Up-and-Coming Beverage Categories) into a single study. The report scrutinises the always-changing marketplace, identifying and quantifying emerging non-alcoholic beverage categories and companies of growing significance and describing what could be the next big thing.
The report presents detailed historic and forecast data on spirits consumption trends in Maldives, offering consumption volume and value at market and category level. Bringing together research, modelling, and analysis expertise to develop uniquely detailed market data, it allows both foreign and domestic companies to identify the market dynamics of overall spirits sales.
Get a detailed picture of the spirits market in Thailand from this report. Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change. Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands. Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
In-depth market and industry analysis: investigates all significant factors shaping the plain bottled water and water-plus markets in the UK, providing detailed insights on production/imports/exports, water types, industry structure, segment dynamics, packaging, distribution, consumer behaviour, socio-economic and socio-demographic trends, leading companies and brands. Significant industry, company and brand developments are also tracked.
This report specifically focuses on the children segment within the bottled water category, providing a topical overview of trends in overall and children’s bottled water consumption, challenges and opportunities and featuring a wide range of bottled water products for children offered across 6 geographical regions, West Europe, East Europe, North America, Latin America, Asia Pacific, Africa & Middle East.
- Pernod Ricard 's first-half results - Preview
- Carlsberg's Q4 & full-year results - Preview
- Key trends for beer in 2016 - Focus
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- The global beer category - The facts
- Asahi Group lines up Grolsch, Meantime, Peroni buy
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- Beam Suntory targets Kenya with Edrington/FIX
- SABMiller's Europe chief to join Britvic board
- Asahi Group to buy Grolsch, Peroni from SABMiller
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research