just the Research
This weeks top reports in the just-drinks research store
Here's a run-down of some of the top research reports currently available in the just-drinks research store:
This report provides a snapshot of beer consumption in Asia. The quantitative data in the report provides historic and forecast consumption data in the market by country, giving a simple overview of the market trends in the region in an easy-to-use format.
This latest 'on-trend' report provides a strategic summary of where the craft beer category is at present. An executive summary highlights the key findings. It provides the latest available data from the Brewers Association and questions recent growth estimates. It includes two exclusive interviews: one with Sierra Nevada's boss and one with MillerCoors'sales president. Withrecent feature articles, we round off assessing craft's true measure of success and finally provide the BA's ranking list of the top 50 craft brewers.
According to this report, as soft drinks consumption in North America and Europe dips, Latin America has been the global bright spot for soft drinks brand owners and bottlers. Emerging national economies, modernising retail channels and rising middle-class incomes will present new growth opportunities over 2012 to 2017, but categories and brands must carefully align with rising consumer demand for healthier options, particularly among an important core of younger, urban consumers.
Here's a market guide that considers juice consumption in Asia. The quantitative data in the report provides historic and forecast consumption data of the market by country, giving a simple overview of the juice market trends in the region in an easy-to-use format.
This latest edition of the malt whisky report enables you to: understand the size and scope of the market; see the trends driving the sector; hear what some of the leading players are saying about the category and get an angle on future performance.
The report presents detailed historic and forecast data on the spirits consumption trends in Vietnam, offering consumption volumes and value at market and category level. Bringing together research, modelling, and analysis expertise to develop uniquely-detailed data, it allows companies to identify the market dynamics of overall spirits sales.
The report presents detailed historic and forecast data on the still & sparkling wine consumption trends in Bermuda, offering volume and value figures at market and category level. Bringing together research, modelling, and analysis expertise, it provides uniquely-detailed market data.
Get a detailed picture of the wine market in Thailand from this report. Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change. Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands. Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
- Focus - Pernod's YTD Performance by Region
- Comment - Will We Understand the Language of Rum?
- Focus - Heineken's Q1 Performance by Region
- Is Diageo on the Brink of a Brain Drain?
- just On Call - Pernod shifts Scotch focus in China
- CFO of Diageo's United Spirits stands down
- Pernod Ricard sees YTD recover as sales increase
- Remy Cointreau US head to step down
- BrewDog launches GBP25m crowd-funding attempt
- Pernod Ricard unveils Havana Club ad campaign
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Bacardi Limited - Strategy and SWOT Report
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets