just the Research
This weeks top reports in the just-drinks research store
Here's a run-down of some of the top research reports currently available in the just-drinks research store:
This report has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. It covers the Open States and Closed States in the US, looking at the landscape and the markets’growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Get a detailed picture of the alcoholic drinks market in the United Arab Emirates from this report. Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change. Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands. Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
The report presents detailed historic and forecast data on the spirits consumption trends in Saint Kitts and Nevis, offering consumption volume and value at market and category level. It brings together research, modelling, and analysis expertise to develop uniquely-detailed market data.
This spirits in Thailand report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (2008 to 2012), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencingthe market.
This global overview specifically focuses on the children segment within the bottled water category, looking at trends, challenges and opportunities. It provides commentary on bottled water market trends and developments, also highlighting regional consumption trends. It includes 59 detailed brand profiles of packed water targeted at children across 6 geographical regions.
This report examines the origins and quick rise of the liquid water enhancers category, highlighting its potential for expansion into key global markets. It provides an in-depth look at the liquid water enhancers category in the US, and provides detailed market level insights for each of several potential markets, offering a broad overview of possible strategies for market entry.
This database of wine producers in the world provides company names, financial performance, key executives, and contact details. offering the most up-to-date perspective on wine producers in the world. The report includes details for more than 6,600 wine producers in the world.
- The Future of the Wine Market in Russia to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape
This report presents detailed analysis on the wine consumption trends in Russia, historic and forecast wine consumption volumes and values at market and category level. It also provides indispensable data on brand share, distribution channels, profiles of companies active in the global wine market along with latest industry news, in addition to mergers & acquisitions.
- Why Didn't Diageo Act Sooner on Mallya?
- just The Facts - The Global Wine Industry
- CCE head shines light on price talks
- Interview: Head brewer at Hall & Woodhouse
- just On Call - Pernod shifts Scotch focus in China
- A-B InBev "regrets" Bud Light bottle message
- Diageo teams Johnnie Walker up with Entourage
- MEPs call for calorie, ingredient facts on alcohol
- Bacardi opens Dewar’s Travel Retail whisky store
- Pernod readies Avion Tequila US sweepstake
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research