just the Research
This weeks top reports in the just-drinks research store
Here's a run-down of some of the top research reports currently available in the just-drinks research store:
The Beer market in India 2014-2018, has been prepared using an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the south, west, north and east of India; it also covers India's beer market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
This report includes a wealth of information on the financial trends over the past four years. This analysis is ideal for anyone wanting details on market leaders, to identify companies heading for failure, to seek out the most attractive acquisition opportunities, to analyse industry trends or to benchmark their own financial performance.
The cider/perry market is showing a continuing rise in global performance, but there is much more untapped potential in this market that manufacturers are ignoring. The global briefing looks at what is driving this market, where there is clear potential for manufacturers, and where there are missed opportunities.
This analysis provides a detailed overview of the UK's cider & perry market and delivers a comprehensive, individual analysis on the top 40 companies, including Crown Buckley, Merrydown and W H Brakspear & Sons. It includes a wealth of information on the financial trends over the past four years.
- Innovation in Beverage Packaging, 2013 - A review of recent trends, drivers and issues in global retail beverage packaging
In an increasingly fast-moving and competitive marketplace, innovation in packaging continues to play a key role in new product development and branding in the global beverage sector. This report clarifies and quantifies future demand patterns and the types of innovations best placed to exploit them, so packaging manufactures and suppliers can plan for the future in confidence.
This report provides an overview of beverage packaging innovation in the context of the global markets for soft drinks, dairy drinks, beer, cider, wine, spirits and flavoured alcoholic beverages. It is an essential read for anyone involved in beverage packaging, NPD and consumer insights.
This latest report from just-drinks/IWSR provides a complete market analysis of the global malt whisky sector, offering an expert review of the markets, brands, categories and companies. Use it to understand the size and scope of the market, see the trends driving the sector, hear what some of the leading players are saying about the category and get an angle on future performance.
Non-Scotch whiskies in aggregate represent an enormous and growing category, with Irish whiskey in particular showing real momentum. Yet, despite the positive outlook for the whisk(e)y industry, there are challenges and potential challenges ahead. With individual chapters on US, Canadian, Irish, Indian and Japanese whiskies, a round-up of developments in the key markets around the globe, profiles of the leading players and over 100 data tables, this report provides an all-round view of the category.
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- This week in spirits & wine
- Mahou San Miguel - just the Facts
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- Sazerac sues Brown-Forman over Tennessee Fire
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Craft, imports near 50% share in US on-trade
- Beam Suntory's Laphroaig Brodir - NPD
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts