just the Research
This weeks top reports in the just-drinks research store
Here's a run-down of some of the top research reports currently available in the just-drinks research store:
A dynamic segment of the beer business receives close examination in this report. Situating speciality beer in the context of the overall beer market, it analyses the growth drivers and elucidates the trends. It offers data on regional markets and packaging as well as volume figures for the leading craft beer brands. The report also features advertising and demographic data, as well as five-year projections.
As beer industry globalisation continues apace, this report charts the latest developments, with data on volume by country, continent, brewer and brand. It provides highly detailed profiles of the leading brewers and discusses the impact of the mergers and acquisitions reshaping the industry. It also offers Beverage Marketing's five-year market projections through 2017.
TCCC has made significant changes in its bottling operations, which is highlighted in its re-franchising in the North American bottling operations and the birth of the new CCE in Western Europe. Coca-Cola FEMSA’s string of acquisitions has expanded its territories and production capability. All bottlers are facing the challenge of the growth in diversity of drinks, meaning portfolios are becoming increasingly complex. Operational efficiency and expansion into foodservice are important strategies.
A healthy curiosity has stimulated consumers to quench their thirst with a growing variety of beverages. According to this report, however, growth will slow for energy drinks, niche and local brands will step in to take their place. This report covers the scope, size, disposition and growth of the industry including the key sensitivities and success factors.
The report presents detailed historic and forecast data on the spirits consumption trends in Saint Kitts and Nevis, offering consumption volumes and value at market and category level. Bringing together research, modelling, and analysis expertise to develop uniquely-detailed market data, it allows both foreign and domestic companies to identify the market dynamics of overall spirits sales, and remain sensitive to those categories that will be in the ascendency in the coming years.
This is a new comprehensive report on the Chinese bottled water market. The report covers plain water of all kinds (drinking, spring, mineral etc.) in all packaging size formats, including 5 gallon, sold to consumers in China. Total market figures capture the total sales to end consumers through all distribution channels. Added value to this report is that it includes five individual, comprehensive regional market overviews with a range of data and insights: Beijing, Guangdong, Shanghai, Sichuan, Yunnan.
The market for POU and bottled coolers has seen continued growth over the last three years in the US, reaching nearly 5.5m units installed. While POU has increasingly stolen share from bottled coolers, its share remains very small in comparison. Growing concern over the purported environmental cost of bottled coolers and low penetration offer a tremendous opportunity for new entrants and smaller players, as this report explains.
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Diageo Africa president O'Keeffe on beer & spirits
- Travel Retail needs a disruptor - Comment
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Is sustainability now as important as financials?
- Diageo ready to lock horns with AB InBev in Africa
- Fever-Tree eyes bumper NPD, pack formats for 2017
- Diageo unveils Blender's Batch in the US
- Heineken mulls M&A with $1.75bn notes issue
- Heineken sees Tesco pull SKUs in UK
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirit Market in the Top 5 European Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts