just the Research
This weeks top reports in the just-drinks research store
Here's a run-down of some of the top research reports currently available in the just-drinks research store:
The cider/perry market is showing a continuing rise in global performance but there is much more untapped potential in this market that manufacturers are ignoring. The global briefing looks at what is driving this market, where there is clear potential for manufacturers, and where there are missed opportunities.
This report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (2008-2012), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies and brands, and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market.
Emerging national economies, modernising retail channels and rising middle-class incomes will present new growth opportunities for soft drinks in Latin America, but categories and brands must carefully align with rising consumer demand for healthier options, particularly among an important core of younger, urban consumers. This report takes a look at the category and its prospects.
This soft drinks review provide an analysis of the drivers behind category growth in the UK, covering the impact of the economic environment, rising/falling consumer disposable income levels, pricing challenges, raw material price hikes and changes in consumer taste.
The report presents detailed historic and forecast data on the spirits trends in Seychelles, offering consumption volumes and value at both market and category level. Bringing together research, modelling, and analysis expertise to develop detailed market data, it allows both foreign and domestic companies to identify the market dynamics of overall spirits sales, and remain sensitive to those categories that will be in the ascendency in the coming years.
Get a detailed picture of the spirits market in Nigeria from this report. Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change. Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands. Use five-year forecasts to assess how the Nigerian market is predicted to develop.
- The Future of the Wine Market in France to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape
This report presents detailed analysis on the wine consumption trends in France, along with historic and forecast wine consumption volumes and values at market and category level. It also provides indispensable data on brand share, distribution channels, profiles of companies active in the global wine market along with latest industry news, as well as reviewing mergers & acquisitions.
- The Future of the Wine Market in Spain to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape
This report provides authoritative and granular data on the wine market in Spain, helping to fill the gaps in marketers’ understanding of trends and the components of change behind them. Based upon extensive primary and secondary research this report allows marketers to confidently update their strategic and tactical plans.
- Interview - Beam Suntory's EMEA president
- Beckham, Diageo and the Allure of the VIP Pop-Up
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Interview - William Grant & Sons
- just The Preview - Brown-Forman Q3 & YTD
- Diageo, Beckham launch VIP pop-up for Haig Club
- Diageo completes Don Julio, Bushmills swap deal
- Pinnacle Vodka, Skinnygirl roll out on ice
- Diageo reveals US$400m Tequila investment
- Beam Suntory strikes new Baltics tie-up
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research