just the Research
This weeks top reports in the just-drinks research store
Here's a run-down of some of the top research reports currently available in the just-drinks research store:
As globalisation continues apace in the beer industry, this report charts the latest developments, with data on volumes by country, continent, brewer and brand. It provides highly-detailed profiles of the leading brewers and discusses the impact of the mergers & acquisitions reshaping the industry. It also offers five-year market projections through to 2017.
A dynamic segment of the beer business receives close examination in this report. Situating speciality beer in the context of the overall beer market, Beverage Marketing analyses the growth drivers and elucidates the trends. It offers data on regional markets and packaging as well as volume figures for the leading craft beer brands. The report also features advertising and demographic data, as well as five-year projections.
This profile report provides an analysis of the drivers behind category performance in the US, covering the impact of the economic environment, rising/falling consumer disposable income levels, pricing challenges, and raw material price hikes.
The analysts in this report forecast the energy drink market to grow at a CAGR of 13.38% over the period 2013-2018. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the increasing brand awareness among consumers. The market has also been witnessing the increasing use of natural ingredients in energy drinks. However, stringent government regulations could pose a challenge to the growth of this market, as this report shows.
Through its provision of authoritative and granular detail of the spirits market in Cuba, this report fills the gaps in marketers’ understanding of market trends and the components of change driving them. Thanks to its provision of comprehensive and granular insights into Cuba's spirits market, the report facilitates the confident updating of strategic and tactical plans.
- The Future of the Spirits Market in Japan to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape
This report presents detailed analysis on the spirits consumption trends in Japan, as well as historic and forecast consumption volumes and values at market and category level. It also provides indispensable data on brand share, distribution channels, profiles of companies active in the global spirits market along with latest industry news, in addition to mergers & acquisitions.
- The Future of the Wine Market in India to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape
This report provides detailed product sales segmentation for the wine market in India. Forecasts allow marketers to understand the future pattern of market trends, from winners and losers to category dynamics. Profiles of companies active in the global wine market are included, along with latest industry news and mergers & acquisitions.
This company profile offers detailed strategic analysis of Treasury’s business, examining its performance in the alcoholic drinks industry. The report examines company shares by region and sector, product developments, market and distribution strategies, challenges from the competition and future prospects. Use it to understand opportunities and threats facing the business and the factors driving success.
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Sustainability: What Craft Teaches Multi-Nationals
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Pernod takes positives from China Cognac bounce
- Ethiopia competition to remain "intense" - Diageo
- Heineken to cut jobs in global shake-up
- Bacardi bags a Bourbon with Angel's Envy buy
- Bacardi Brown-Forman here to stay
- Carlsberg takes on Stella Artois in new campaign
- Anheuser-Busch InBev lines up new chairman
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Heineken N.V. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly