just the Research
This weeks top reports in the just-drinks research store
Here's a run-down of some of the top research reports currently available in the just-drinks research store:
In the current climate of economic uncertainty and market volatility, companies need to know about more than just data. This report provides a complete overview of all commercial US beverage consumption trends, latest market developments and an economic mood indicator.
This economic mood indicator, completed by Canadean’s local consultant, examines whether confidence levels in the UK beverage industry are better or worse than the previous quarter, whether net prices are rising or falling and how Private Label products have performed versus the rest of the market.
MERGERS AND ACQUISITIONS
This report includes business description, detailed reports on mergers and acquisitions (M&A), divestments, capital raisings, venture capital investments, ownership and partnership transactions undertaken by Coca-Cola Amatil since January 2007.
- Tsingtao Brewery Co Ltd - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
This report provides intelligence on Tsingtao Brewery's M&A, strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising and private equity transactions and detailed reports of various financial transactions undertaken by Tsingtao and its subsidiaries since 2007.
This report comprises individual chapters on US, Canadian, Irish, Indian and Japanese whiskies, a round-up of developments in the key markets around the globe, profiles of the leading players and over 100 data tables.
- The Future of the Spirits Market in France to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape
This report provides authoritative and granular data on the spirits market in France. It examines the components of change in the market by looking at historic and future growth patterns, including the effects of consumers’ behaviour on total volumes, values, brands selected and types of product chosen.
- The Future of the Wine Market in Spain to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape
This report presents detailed analysis on the wine consumption trends in Spain, historic and forecast consumption volumes and values at market and category level. It also provides data on brand share, distribution channels, profiles of companies active in the global wine market along with latest industry news, in addition to mergers & acquisitions.
Offering a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the wine market in China at a national level, this report provides the latest retail sales data (2008-2012), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies and brands, and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market.
- Coca-Cola pressure builds as bid rumours swirl
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Comment - IPO Launch a Tonic for Fever-Tree
- Fireball Recall: Putting Out Fire with Anti-Freeze
- Why Chinese beverages won't conquer the world
- NPD - Moët Hennessy’s Glenmorangie Dornoch
- Anheuser-Busch InBev cuts jobs in US shake-up
- Diageo targets Millenial women with Baileys push
- Pernod blames rule changes for Plymouth GI drop
- William Grant unveils bespoke Glenfiddich website
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Beer Opportunities: Beyond Standard Lager
- The IWSR Global Trends Report 2014
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research