just the Research
This weeks top reports in the just-drinks research store
Here's a run-down of some of the top research reports currently available in the just-drinks research store:
As the globalisation of the beer industry continues apace, this report charts the latest developments. Included is data on volumes by country, continent, brewer and brand. It also provides highly-detailed profiles of the leading brewers and discusses the impact of the mergers and acquisitions reshaping the industry. It also offers five-year market projections to 2017.
Global beer is going through a transformational period according to this report. Key categories are adapting to respond to maturity barriers, macroeconomic headwinds, the irreverent and seismic rise of the the craft segment and the loss of share of throat to spirits and wine. As emerging markets are proving to be as profitable as they are volatile, and mainstream brands’ dominance is put into question, pockets of value growth are difficult to locate, but are more important than ever.
CSDs remains the world’s most valuable soft drinks category, thanks to high consumption in the US and key markets in Latin America. According to this report, while increased access and penetration are still possible in emerging markets, new strategies must be employed in developed ones if manufacturers seek to maintain value growth.
The Coca-Cola Co continues to lead the world’s soft drinks comfortably, overshadowing PepsiCo in geographical spread, category development and brand-building. Neither has made a major acquisition in the past 12 months. This global briefing offers an insight into the size and shape of the soft drinks market, highlights buzz topics, emerging geographies, categories and trends as well as pressing industry issues.
This brand new report includes individual chapters on US, Canadian, Irish, Indian and Japanese whiskies, a round-up of developments in the key markets around the globe, as well as profiles of the leading players and over 100 data tables. It provides the latest insight into one of the most dynamic spirits categories.
just-drinks takes a look at recent vodka flavour consumption volumes, particularly in the key US market. We combine market assessment with analysis of our product launch data. We review the current and likely future strategies of the key flavour players, and look to lay out the likely short-term outlook for this developing trend.
This is a new report on the Chinese bottled water market that covers plain water of all kind (drinking, spring, mineral etc.) in all packaging size formats, including 5-gallon, sold to consumers in China. The total market figures capture the total sales to end-consumers through all distribution channels. Added value comes in the form of five individual, comprehensive, regional market overviews with a range of data and insights: Beijing, Guangdong, Shanghai, Sichuan, Yunnan.
This report covers premium water within the scope of plain packaged water (up to 10 litres) and defines premium primarily based on a brand’s value and positioning within the market. The report also notes the several different layers of premium that exist in a number of markets, ranging from premium private label, through everyday premium and super premium to ultra premium.
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Japan follows in Scotch whisky's footsteps
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Battle continues for Pernod Ricard in US and China
- Why consumers don't care about vodka's provenance
- Diageo launches glass Bulleit & Cola bottles
- Pernod Ricard "in line" after full-year results
- Bruno Mars rum rolls out across US
- Brown-Forman CEO unfazed by FX headwinds
- Amazon adds alcohol to one-hour delivery service
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research