just the Research
This weeks top reports in the just-drinks research store
Here's a run-down of some of the top research reports currently available in the just-drinks research store:
As beer industry globalisation continues apace, this report charts the latest developments, with data on volume by country, continent, brewer and brand. It provides highly-detailed profiles of the leading brewers and discusses the impact of the mergers and acquisitions reshaping the industry. It also offers five-year market projections to 2017.
The objective of this report is to outline the background and technologies used to provide product identification and decoration in the global beer markets, and to indicate the current status and future prospects for the various labelling technologies. The report also outlines the market structure for the leading product decoration technologies, and evaluates present and future demand for labels by geographic region.
- Innovation in Beverage Packaging, 2013 - A review of recent trends, drivers and issues in global retail beverage packaging
In an increasingly fast-moving and competitive marketplace, innovation in packaging continues to play a key role in new product development and branding in the global beverage sector. This report clarifies and quantifies future demand patterns and the types of innovations best placed to exploit them, so packaging manufactures and suppliers can plan for the future in confidence.
- Innovation in Caps and Closures 2013 - A Review of Recent Innovation and Trends, Drivers and Issues in Global Caps and Closures Markets
This report provides a detailed analysis of and insight into recent packaging innovations in the global caps and closures market related to key trends, drivers, and issues. The report is a result of extensive research to provide a comprehensive understanding of the global caps and closures market and packaging consumption. It clearly establishes market trends, packaging dynamics, and areas of future growth.
In this mini-report, we look at recent vodka flavour consumption volume, focusing on the key US market. We combine market assessment with analysis of our product launch data, and review the current and likely future strategies of the key flavour players. The report also attempts to lay out the likely short-term outlook for this dynamic trend.
This analysis provides a detailed overview of the whisky traders market in the UK, and delivers a comprehensive individual analysis of the top 90 companies, including Burn Stewart Distillers, Duncan Taylor Scotch Whisky and International Beverage Holdings.
This report looks at the Chinese wine market - consumption behaviours, the extent to which consumer trends influence their consumption, the value of the market these trends influence, and brand and private label choices as well as organised retailer choices. Much of this information can also be analysed by specific consumer groups, providing hard and fast data on consumers and markets at the product category level.
Offering a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the wine market in Russia at a national level, this report provides the latest retail sales data (2008-2012), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It also details the leading companies and brands, and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market.
- AB InBev, SABMiller - Here's what'll happen next
- Is time right for TWE to move for Diageo's wines?
- Is Brown-Forman at the end of the SoCo road?
- Will a sexed-up SABMiller tempt AB InBev?
- Making consumers the centre of your business
- AB InBev makes formal offer for SABMiller
- Diageo secures Xerox Corp CFO as finance head
- Tesco pulls several Carlsberg SKUs in UK
- Diageo makes US$780.5m beer deal with Heineken
- SABMiller formally rejects AB InBev's offer
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Summary Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research