just the Research
This weeks top reports in just-drinks research store
Here's a run-down of some of the top research reports currently available in the just-drinks research store:
This report estimates that the craft beer market in the US will grow at a CAGR of 17.46% over the period 2012 to 2016. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the changing consumer taste and preference for craft beer. The market has also been witnessing an increase in canned craft beer production. However, lack of awareness about craft beer among consumers could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
This report comprises high-level, market research data on the Caribbean beer industry. It covers total market (on- and off-premise) and includes valuable insight and analysis on beer market trends, brands, brewers, packaging, distribution channels, market valuation and pricing. Data includes volumes from 2008 to 2012, plus forecasts for 2013, enabling historical and current trend analysis.
This report examines the US single-serve fruit beverage market in the context of the 'New Age' beverage marketplace. It looks at current issues and provides in-depth discussion of the leading companies' distribution and marketing strategies, and features data on volume and sales of their brands. It covers regions, packaging, demographics and projections through to 2017.
This report offers a comprehensive view of the US sports beverage marketplace as well as its regional markets. It covers market trends, pricing, demographics, advertising, regional sales, distribution channels and packaging, as well as the innovations and strategies of the top companies. It also offers projections and discusses trends that will drive the market over the next five years.
This latest edition of the vodka report explores the burgeoning trend for confectionery-style flavours, as well as spicy, all-natural and esoteric flavours, plus a resurgence of traditional flavours. Local artisanal products and craft-distilled vodkas are also becoming more mainstream. With over 50 tables of data and quotes from some of the leading players, this report brings some great insight to this innovative and versatile category.
This latest edition of the global market review of RTDs looks at the various changes and recent trends within the category, and its future prospects. It provides detail on the structure of the industry and highlights the performance of the top suppliers and brands, together with individual country profiles for the main global markets.
The 2013 Flavoured and Functional water report provides an in-depth insight into the changing fortunes of the global flavoured and functional water markets over the past decade. With growth in the market now accelerating, despite continued economic uncertainty, this report looks at the reasons behind the resurgence of the sector, as well as which factors are influencing consumer choice and what direction the market is expected to take in the coming years.
After a slowdown in growth - mainly because of the economic downturn and environmental concerns - premium bottled water has now regained momentum and Zenith forecasts continued expansion. Successful premium water brands often have a unique story - great design, powerful branding and communication - helping to build strong consumer loyalty. This report takes a closer look.
- American whiskey does a vodka - Analysis
- Battle continues for Pernod Ricard in US and China
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Concha y Toro's H1 performance - Focus
- Japan follows in Scotch whisky's footsteps
- Diageo strengthens Charmer Sunbelt distribution
- Heineken integrates cider and beer
- Pernod Ricard "in line" after full-year results
- New whisky distillery set for Edinburgh
- Diageo launches glass Bulleit & Cola bottles
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Pernod Ricard SA - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research