just the Research
This weeks top reports in just-drinks research store
Here's a run-down of some of the top research reports currently available in the just-drinks research store:
The 2013 global beer trends report covers historical and forecast global beer consumption trends, production, imports and exports data across 168 markets worldwide. Data covers 2007-2012, plus forecasts to 2018. All data has been researched by experienced ‘on the ground’ analysts, who have an on-going dialogue with the industry.
The 2013 global brewer analyser report is an indispensable reference guide to the world’s leading brewing groups. As well as providing global volume and ranking of the world’s top 20 leading brewers, the report provides a complete volume analysis of the domestic and international activities of the world's leading beer companies.
The report offers a detailed and accurate picture of the energy drinks market in the Latin America region. It covers consumption and value trends, market segmentation, leading players, distribution, main ingredients and flavours, key packaging solutions as well as new product and industry developments of 7 countries in the region: Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru and Venezuela.
Get a detailed picture of the sports and energy drinks market in Morocco from this report. Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change. Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands. Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
This report shares the results of a study into consumption behaviours, the extent to which consumer trends influence their consumption, the value of the market these trends influence, and brand and private label choices as well as retailer choices in relation to the Chinese spirits market.
Get a detailed picture of the spirits market in Russia from this report. Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change. Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands. Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
This report assesses the current state of the value-added water market in America. It also provides an overview of the sub-segments including regular and low-calorie enhanced waters, flavoured water and essence water and drivers that will propel growth to 2017. Principal competitors are identified along with small, burgeoning companies and their brands.
While bottled water continues to enjoy staggering volume sales globally, with consumers the world over continuing to pay a premium for convenience and (especially in emerging markets) health, margins are becoming razor thin in many key markets. This report looks at competition in the market, the rise of low-cost bulk and private label water, all making for an uncertain future.
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- The post-Brexit winners and losers - Analysis
- What does Brexit mean for AB InBev's SAB deal?
- Is there a future for the global beer brand?
- Customisable drinks - The next consumer trend
- The UK Referendum - just-drinks Live Blog
- Ex-William Grant CEO Stella David re-joins Bacardi
- UK spirits producers braced for Brexit impact
- Pernod Ricard exec shuffle - Denis O'Flynn leaves
- Pernod Ricard gives Beefeater packaging revamp
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends