just the Research
This weeks top reports in just-drinks research store
Here's a run-down of some of the top research reports currently available in the just-drinks research store:
This report forecasts the global alcohol market by country, category and price quality. It provides detailed estimates of the markets for wines, spirits, mixed drinks, beer and cider in 61 major countries and straight-lines the remaining countries, giving the numbers and the reasoning and explanation behind these forecasts. The straight-line forecasts are then modified by the IWSR analysts.
In 2012, economic uncertainty, low levels of disposable income, stubbornly high unemployment and a worsening euro crisis resulted in a tough trading environment for all in Ireland. The alcoholic drinks industry was no exception, continuing to trade valiantly despite increasing consumer frugality, lower consumption levels and the widespread prevalence of below-cost selling. This report looks at the effect on alcoholic drinks in the country.
This comprehensive study of the leading beverage category in the US examines trends and top companies' strategies, providing up-to-date statistics and detailed analysis of leading brands, packaging, channels of distribution, regional markets, pricing, demographics, advertising, five-year growth projections and more.
This report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the soft drinks market at a national level in France. It provides the latest retail sales data (2008-2012), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It also identifies the leading companies and brands, and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market – be they legislative, distribution, packaging or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
This report analyses current and future trends for the spirits market in Brazil including top-line forecasts for other categories and background information on the market. Analysis is broken down into the following categories: whisky, vodka, gin, Tequila, national spirits, rum, cane, Cognac/brandy, liqueurs, bitters and spirit aperitifs, aniseed and fruit and other eaux de vie.
This latest edition of the vodka report explores the burgeoning trend for flavoured vodka - confectionery-style flavours, spicy, all-natural and esoteric flavours, plus a resurgence of old traditional flavours. Local artisanal products and craft-distilled vodkas are also becoming more mainstream, as the report demonstrates.
Get a detailed picture of the wine market in Russia from this report. See how stricter government regulations are impacting the industry, along with possible minimum pricing regulations, restrictions on trading hours and sales channels, a ban on advertising alcoholic products and strenuous import controls, which demand that importers require separate licences to import wine and then distribute it in the country.
In Hong Kong, ongoing publicity about wine and its health benefits sustained consumers’ interest in the category during 2012. Encouraged by improved disposable incomes, consumers were more experimental with wine. They were also increasingly willing to trade-up to premium wine for its perceived better quality and taste, besides seeing wine consumption as a status symbol. This report looks at the trends in the country.
- Remy, dead cats and the power of China's new year
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's YTD Performance by Brand
- Will Lucas Bols' IPO Bring Much Needed Stability?
- A Dangerous World and the Threat to Beverages
- Why Millennials are driving premium wine demand
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Pernod unveils Jameson bottle for St Patrick's Day
- Maxxium UK head to depart for Edrington role
- Piper-Heidsieck agrees three-year Oscars tie-up
- Remy eases declines as China hints at recovery
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future
- The Sugar Backlash and its Effects on Global Consumer Markets