just the Research
This weeks top reports in just-drinks research store
Here's a run-down of some of the top research reports currently available in the just-drinks research store:
This profile looks back at one of the most dramatic acquisition races in recent years, Heineken's takeover for Asia Pacific Breweries. The full story provides powerful insight into the battle for APB. Quotes from key stakeholders also help to add to the drama. All of just-drinks' coverage is presented in this easy-reference document. It is ideal for anyone wanting to catch up on the full story without having to search through the myriad of items that have been written on the subject.
The analysts in this report forecast that the craft beer market in the US will grow at a CAGR of 17.46% over the period 2012 to 2016. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the changing consumer taste and preference for craft beer. However, lack of awareness about craft beer among consumers could pose a challenge to the growth of this market. This report investigates.
Overall, the beverages industry in Latin America is showing modest growth, with many markets taking advantage of and capitalising on excess volumes, specifically in the juice, coffee and dairy categories where strong orange, coffee bean and raw milk production have been seen. This latest report shows past consumption trends for all commercial beverage categories, and forecasts trends five years into the future.
Africa is a very culturally-diverse continent, with some of the poorest consumers on earth. Despite this, the standard of living is generally on the rise. With an improvement in spending power, consumers are able to look towards the more ‘luxury’ beverage categories. This report looks at the trends.
As the world ages and the soft drinks industry matures, the need to target specific adult groups increases. This report analyses the value and volume of drinks consumption by adults across the soft drinks industry, segmented by region and category. As an important, adult-focused category, malt beverage sales are broken out in their own right.
As this report shows, the soft drink and bottled water industry's revenue growth has slowed over the past five years, due to the global recession constraining demand across most of the industry's markets. The steadily declining sales of CSDs in mature markets, the growing market power of big-box retailers like Walmart and Costco, and the economic downturn has led soft drink giants to buy back their bottling operations. Further details can be found in this report.
This report analyses current and future trends for the spirits market in Spain including top-line forecasts for other categories and background information on the market. Analysis is broken down into the following categories: whisk(e)y, vodka, gin, Tequila, national spirits, rum, cane, Cognac/brandy, liqueurs, bitters and spirit aperitifs, aniseed and fruit and other eaux de vie.
This report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the spirits market in Cameroon at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (2008-2012), identifies the leading companies and brands, and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they legislative, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
- Remy, dead cats and the power of China's new year
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's YTD Performance by Brand
- Will Lucas Bols' IPO Bring Much Needed Stability?
- A Dangerous World and the Threat to Beverages
- Why Millennials are driving premium wine demand
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Pernod unveils Jameson bottle for St Patrick's Day
- Maxxium UK head to depart for Edrington role
- Piper-Heidsieck agrees three-year Oscars tie-up
- Remy eases declines as China hints at recovery
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future
- The Sugar Backlash and its Effects on Global Consumer Markets