just the Research
This weeks top reports in just-drinks research store
Here's a run-down of some of the top research reports currently available in the just-drinks research store:
While the cider market is becoming increasingly saturated in the UK, the opportunities for growth abroad are ample. English-speaking countries are the biggest targets for growth, with sales of Magners strong in the US in 2012. Export-led growth is the key behind C&C Group’s (Magners GB’s parent company) strategic direction as this profile demonstrates.
According to this company briefing, Greene King will continue to seek to gain share through its extensive portfolio of ales. In the past, this approach has been bolstered by an aggressive M&A policy, which could continue. On the other hand, the company may look to consolidate its gains through greater distribution reach, perhaps looking to provide more ales to more places and move further beyond its extensive line of pubs.
Get a detailed picture of the organic beverages market in China from this report. Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change. Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands. Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
This report provides background information about the burgeoning, increasingly mainstream, organic industry in the US, with consideration of current and ongoing trends and issues. It explores the growing subset of beverages made with ingredients produced according to organic principles and standards. It also breaks the organic beverage industry down, providing current and historical data for ten drinks categories.
This forecast report analyses current and future trends for the spirits market in Brazil including top-line forecasts for other categories and background information on the market. Analysis is broken down into the following categories: whisky, vodka, gin, Tequila, national spirits, rum, cane, Cognac/brandy, liqueurs, bitters and spirit aperitifs, aniseed and fruit and other eaux de vie.
This forecast report will give users a guide by category and by price point of what the next five years will hold for the spirits market in Australia. It also highlights the fastest-growing international opportunities in the country.
This report investigates all significant factors shaping the bottled water market in the UK, providing detailed insights into production/imports/exports, water types, industry structure, segment dynamics, packaging, distribution, consumer behaviour, socio-economic and socio-demographic trends and leading companies and brands. Significant industry, company and brand developments are also tracked by month through 2012.
This report on the second-largest beverage category by volume considers every aspect of this resilient category and its competitive circumstances. Its detailed analysis covers regional and state markets as well as packaging, distribution, advertising, demographics and more.
- Aus wine industry pays price for past failures
- What's in store for Super Bowl 50 - Focus
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- Ten things to know about spirits in the US
- Carlsberg's Q4 & Full Year - Preview
- William Grant & Sons restructures US team
- Diageo's Orphan Barrel The Gifted Horse - NPD
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- Beam Suntory targets Kenya with Edrington/FIX
- Diageo's Oban Little Bay single malt Scotch - NPD
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research