just the Research
This weeks top reports in just-drinks research store
Here's a run-down of some of the top research reports currently available in the just-drinks research store:
This report comprises high-level market research data on the Caribbean beer industry. It covers total market (on- and off-premise) and includes valuable insight and analysis on beer market trends, brands, brewers, packaging, distribution channels, market valuation and pricing.
In 2012, the worsening of the Spanish economic situation continued to have a negative influence on the performance of the beer category. With unemployment reaching close to 25% of the active population, and a large number of families facing a delicate financial situation, consumers continued to adopt saving behaviour in their daily lives. This report looks at how the beer market has been affected.
This comprehensive study of the leading beverage category in the US examines trends and top companies' strategies, providing up-to-date statistics and detailed analysis of leading CSD brands, packaging, channels of distribution, regional markets, pricing, demographics, advertising, five-year growth projections and more. Quarterly growth data is now also included in the report.
According to the company, Coca-Cola sales in 2012 suffered from the introduction of a tax on sweetened soft drinks, but it is still likely to continue its investment in France. However, the company is likely to focus on regaining its volume sales in the future. The division is also expected to develop naturally sweetened soft drinks and remove aspartame from its actual brands due to the ongoing controversy surrounding this artificial sweetener.
Some interesting developments have been occuring within the vodka category since the publication of our previous global market review of the category. Previous trends, such as premiumisation, have certainly continued, but it is flavours in particular which have seen the most radical evolution. This latest edition of the report explores the burgeoning trend for confectionery-style flavours, spicy, all-natural and esoteric flavours plus a resurgence of old traditional flavours.
This latest edition of the global market review of RTDs looks at the various changes and trends within the category and its future prospects. It provides detail on the structure of the industry and highlights the performance of the top suppliers and brands, together with individual country profiles for the main global markets.
This bottled water report covers premium water within the scope of plain packaged water (up to 10 litres) and defines premium primarily based on a brand’s value and positioning within the market. The report also notes the several different layers of premium that exist in a number of markets, ranging from premium private label through everyday premium and super-premium to ultra-premium.
The bottled water cooler market is dominated by Coca-Cola Amatil, followed by a couple of middle-sized companies. Many traditionally bottled cooler players have incorporated point-of-use units into their portfolios, in order to meet their client’s requirements. Overall, the point-of-use market in Australia remains very fragmented, as this report shows.
- What's so special about Islay anyway? - Comment
- Diageo gets 2016 off to a strong start - Analysis
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- With MegaBrew sorted, is MegaBev next? - Research
- What do Bourbon and craft beer have in common?
- The US is "the first place I look" - Diageo CEO
- Bacardi ups ante in US Havana Club row
- Alcohol industry warning over Kroger plan
- SABMiller hits back in UK corporation tax row
- Suntory bids for Lucozade, Ribena Nigerian network
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research