just the Research
This weeks top reports in just-drinks research store
Here's a run-down of some of the top research reports currently available in the just-drinks research store:
Beer remains one of the two key types of alcoholic drinks in Pakistan. According to this report, in 2012, beer accounted for a 48% (9m litres) share of the country's total alcoholic drinks volume sales. This report provides data on market sizes (historic and forecasts), company and brand shares, and distribution data.
The analysts in this report estimate that the craft beer market in the US will grow at a CAGR of 17.46% over the period 2012-2016. As the report shows, one of the key factors contributing to this market growth is a change in consumers' taste profiles and a growing preference for craft beer.
This report provides the latest retail sales data for organic beverages in China between 2008 and 2012. It also identifies the leading companies and brands, and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Get a detailed picture of the organic beverages market in Sweden from this report. Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change. Understand the competitive environment as well as the market’s major players and leading brands. Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
The prospects for spirits globally are on the upward curve, with the category increasing its share of throat and spend in the alcoholic drinks sphere over the 2007 to 2017 period. This briefing looks at why this is happening, and examines the key dynamics globally and the opportunities for growth in both mature and emerging markets.
While overall white spirits sales appear to have regained some momentum, the diverging fortunes of different categories and the comparatively subdued forecast volume gains across the board underline the importance of innovation and geographic expansion. This report looks at the trends within the category.
This report provides a comprehensive background to - and understanding of - the wine label market in 2013. It describes the current trends in materials technology by region, and identifies the main drivers for these trends. It also identifies the challenges facing - and opportunities available within - the wine label market.
This analysis provides a detailed overview of the Beaujolais wine industry and delivers a comprehensive individual analysis of the top 30 companies, including Boisset La Famille des Grands Vins, Caves de la Croix Rochefort and Les Vins Dominique Piron.
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Comment - The Appeal and Perils of Craft
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- Time is Right for Refresco Gerber Exit
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Diageo rolls out Beckham's Haig Club to US
- Diageo welcomes verdict on Crown Royal "confusion"
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future