just the Research
This weeks top reports in just-drinks research store
Here's a run-down of some of the top research reports currently available in the just-drinks research store:
This report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the cider/perry market in South Africa at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (2008-2012), identifies the leading companies and brands, and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market.
This UK cider & perry analysis provides a detailed overview of the category in the UK and delivers a comprehensive individual analysis of the top 40 companies. These include Wells & Young's, Cider of Sweden and Aspall Cyder.
This report provides a complete overview of all commercial beverage consumption trends, latest market developments and an economic mood indicator for Argentina. Volumes for Q1 2013 vs Q1 2012, full-year 2012, moving annual totals (MAT) and 2013 forecasts are provided for each individual beverage category, together with supporting text on quarterly performance and forecast assumptions.
This report provides the latest trends in the China beverage industry with more detail and analysis of the data. The quarterly beverage tracker is ideal for benchmarking total market versus retail audit data and is an essential tool for keeping up-to-date with the latest industry and market developments.
This report into the global bottled water category has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the markets in the Americas, and the EMEA and APAC regions; it also covers the market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this category.
This report on the second-largest beverage category by volume considers every aspect of this resilient category and its competitive circumstances in the US. Its detailed analysis covers regional and state markets as well as packaging, distribution, advertising, demographics and more. It also offers quarterly category growth data.
This wine in Russia industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including market share, market size (value and volume 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
This report presents detailed data on the wine consumption trends in Chile, providing historic and forecast consumption volume and value at market and category level, alcoholic strength (fortified wine), price segment (still wine), country of origin data, brand share data and distribution channel data.
- Is Diageo approaching its "Et tu, Brute" Moment?
- Diageo Q4 & FY - Preview
- Has Diageo added Beer to its 'Non-Core' List?
- SABMiller, Carlsberg, Heineken: Poland's beer itch
- Diageo, Heineken and NBL in South Africa & Namibia
- NPD: Tomatin Contrast, Cù Bòcan
- Diageo, Heineken end South Africa, Namibia JV
- Diageo comm's director latest to leave
- Diageo hit by SEC investigation in US
- Pernod launches pomegranate whisky drink
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global cachaca insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research