just the Research
This weeks top reports in just-drinks research store
Here's a run-down of some of the top research reports currently available in the just-drinks research store:
This report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the alcoholic drinks market at a national level in Venezuela. It provides the latest retail sales data (2008-2012), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies and brands, and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market.
Get a detailed picture of the alcoholic drinks market in the Ukraine from this report. Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change. Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands. Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
This report is an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Great Lakes and Plains regions, and the western, mid-south, south-eastern, south central, and north-eastern regions of the US; it also covers the growth prospects of the market in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
This industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). It also contains descriptions of the leading beer companies including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
MERGERS AND ACQUISITIONS
Use this report to access comprehensive financial deals data along with charts and graph covering M&A, private equity, and partnerships and alliances. Form an independent opinion about Diageo’s growth strategies through the organic and inorganic activities undertaken since 2007. Track the firm's business structure and growth strategies.
This report features Carlsberg's contact information and business summary, tables, graphs, a list of partners and targets, a breakdown of financial and legal advisors, deal types, top deals by value, detailed deal reports, and descriptions and contact details of the partner, target, investor, and vendor firms, where disclosed.
This report provides background information on the burgeoning, increasingly mainstream organic beverage category in the US, looking at current and ongoing trends and issues. It explores the growing subset of beverages made with ingredients produced according to organic principles and standards. It also breaks the organic beverage industry down, providing current and historical data for ten categories.
National Organic Products is an Irish wholesaler and distributor of a wide variety of organic food and drink products. This profile looks at the strategic direction taken by the company. Discover key contact details, the company background and their competitive positioning.
- Carlsberg's Q4 & full-year results - Preview
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- Key trends for beer in 2016 - Focus
- Aus wine industry pays price for past failures
- Ten things to know about spirits in the US
- William Grant & Sons restructures US team
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- Beam Suntory targets Kenya with Edrington/FIX
- SABMiller's Europe chief to join Britvic board
- Diageo's Oban Little Bay single malt Scotch - NPD
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research