just the Research
This weeks top reports in just-drinks research store
Here's a run-down of some of the top research reports currently available in the just-drinks research store:
This alcoholic drinks industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information, including market share and size (value and volume 2007 to 2011, and forecast to 2016). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players and includes key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
This report looks at how the alcoholic drinks market has performed over the last five years in Brazil, China, India, Mexico and South Africa, and what size these markets will be in 2016. It also looks at who the top competitors are in these countries.
This industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information, including market share and retail market size (value and volume 2007 to 2011, and forecast to 2016). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading retailers including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures.
- Global Database of the Top Breweries - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
This database offers the most up-to-date perspective on breweries in the world. The report includes details for nearly 1,000 breweries, making it an invaluable resource for industry executives. The report is essential for companies who want to find out more about the world's leading players or to find and contact potential customers and partners.
This guide identifies the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the functional drinks market. It analyses the competitive intensity and therefore the attractiveness of the market. Leading company profiles reveal details of key retailers' global operations and financial performance.
This is an essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Asia-Pacific functional drinks market. It includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
This report presents detailed data on spirits consumption trends in South Africa. Detailed product sales segmentation for volumes is provided, including brand data (2009 to 2012), as well as sales by price segmentation and by distribution channel, at the product category level.
This report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of Argentina's spirits market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (2008 to 2012), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It also identifies the leading companies and brands, and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market.
- Comment - Diageo Steps Up Defence of Haig Club
- Focus - Diageo's H1 Results by Region, Brand
- Comment - Spirits - Where Next for Scotch Whisky?
- just the Preview - Diageo Q2 & H1
- just the Facts - Top 20 US Beers by Value, Volume
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo speaks out over supplier contract changes
- Brown-Forman appoints Jack Daniel's president
- ASA rejects Haig Club ad complaints
- Carlsberg freezes Russia salaries, new hires
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research